M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I don't know if I'm actually going but I'm trying. I've been using a silk scarf but idk if its SI or bad method, but not blacking out but just choking thanks

Reactions: Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I don't see any reason why a silk scarf wouldn't work. I'd even argue that it's one of the best materials available: high tensile strength and comfortable.

Reactions: Marawa
Umbra

Umbra

Trans Girl
Mar 15, 2019
Anything that's unlikely to come loose will do. If you're worried play around with it by tying it to something like your leg beforehand.

M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I don't see any reason why a silk scarf wouldn't work. I'd even argue that it's one of the best materials available: high tensile strength and comfortable.
that's what I thought but its happening nothing like the two videos.
its tight as hell then I see stars then I start choking and like choking to death just choking
in the videos it seems more like a strangulation I see no violence coughing I've pinched of my Adam's apple. i am fat. it's the only thing but not so fat I can't find my adams apple & I'm female
Anything that's unlikely to come loose will do. If you're worried play around with it by tying it to something like your leg beforehand.
that's exactly what I thought. I started with clothes line it felt like it was cutting through.