• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
I am too tired of life already. It has been constant failure and change for the better looks so unpromising anyways, since I am the root of all the problems. Since I can't buy sn or a nitrogen tank, tying a noose wouldn't work because there is no where in my house to tie it to (outside is too crowded), my only easy option is to jump. I live in singapore, and there are many 11 storey flats, but the past few times I tried to jump, I sat there for minutes before chickening out... Will 11 storeys kill on impact? I don't want to jump only to survive the initial fall and become a vegetable in overwhelming pain for even a minute, I just want to die on impact. There isn't higher buildings I could find with balconies. I just need to get around this fear of failing my ctb. I've had this because someone told me his brother survived a 19 storey jump for 30 min and he was in horrible pain before departing. I don't want that.Here's a photo of the view down... I hope no one recognises the place btw 94F62C1F D65D 421F AF63 93B6985FC4F5

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, AMG44, chopinkms and 3 others
R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
Personally if I couldn't find a higher building I'd go for a bridge instead, and make sure I land head first. Sending you love

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and lobster salad
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
its possible but i personally wouldnt risk it. people have survived from a lot higher of course people have also died from a lot shorter falls

• Hugs
Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
If this is you're home? then please take my advice and take this picture down, there is many thousands of people who view this website including pro lifers and security services, you will be very surprised who reads this website, also, someone near where you live could recognise these apartments, it's not hard to pin point the angle of the picture has been taken from and to which apartment it is from.

All my love either way just looking out for ya

x

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, AMG44, lobster salad and 7 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I think it would be hard to say for sure what pain may be experienced, or for how long?

I think the skull will probably will hit soo hard to cause unconsciousness almost immediately upon impact. I can imagine a sudden trailing off of a ringing sound to happen in the head.

It could be the spinal cord breaks and pain signals can no longer be recieved and transmitted.

Massive sudden internal and external bleeding would be the likely cause of death. The sudden stop at the end should rip the aorta away from the heart when falling from an 11 story height, no matter how you land.

I would say it is not a guarantee. If there is any suffering involved it would probably not last very long. An aortic tear or full rupture is a near instantaneous death, if that occurs, and it should.

You asked for an opinion. I hope this helps you in some way?

It looks like an appropriate height to cause death, likely near instantaneous.

• Hugs
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
No, 11-stories is not high enough in my opinion. I would refrain from trying because the cost of failure is very high. If you landed on your head it wouldn't matter but making sure you land right is a very big risk to take.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, lobster salad, demuic and 1 other person
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
I am too tired of life already. It has been constant failure and change for the better looks so unpromising anyways, since I am the root of all the problems. Since I can't buy sn or a nitrogen tank, tying a noose wouldn't work because there is no where in my house to tie it to (outside is too crowded), my only easy option is to jump. I live in singapore, and there are many 11 storey flats, but the past few times I tried to jump, I sat there for minutes before chickening out... Will 11 storeys kill on impact? I don't want to jump only to survive the initial fall and become a vegetable in overwhelming pain for even a minute, I just want to die on impact. There isn't higher buildings I could find with balconies. I just need to get around this fear of failing my ctb. I've had this because someone told me his brother survived a 19 storey jump for 30 min and he was in horrible pain before departing. I don't want that.Here's a photo of the view down... I hope no one recognises the place btwView attachment 44471
if you land on your head

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
If you land on your head, I'd go higher personally, there's always skydiving, after enough jumps you can solo & ya know, expensive though.

• Hugs
  • Love
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
If you land on your head, I'd go higher personally, there's always skydiving, after enough jumps you can solo & ya know, expensive though.
solo skydiving without pulling the parachute would be awesome and i've definitely dreamed of doing that!!! but like you said, most places force you to do several tandems...

• Hugs
The Abyss

The Abyss

Dec 19, 2019
solo skydiving without pulling the parachute would be awesome and i've definitely dreamed of doing that!!! but like you said, most places force you to do several tandems...
If the door was open & you're not connected yet you could dive out, flip around & give the occupants the double finger.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Good4Nothing, lobster salad and 1 other person
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
If the door was open & you're not connected yet you could dive out, flip around & give the occupants the double finger.
i wouldn't want to be rushed like that

• Hugs
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I wish I had access to 11 stories, wouldn't have to ask anybody for an opinion.
None of us have ever died and we don't know how long it takes, but from all the methods - this one is among the fastest (next to a shotgun).
They say "from 7th to Heaven"... and this is 11.
97%... you don't get better than that.

I guess the comments didn't help you at all.

• Hugs
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
I would not post a picture of a specific location because weird people on the internet can unfortunately track you down from one picture especially if it's of like a large building or complex

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, lobster salad and inflammed123

Apr 25, 2019
There's always a small chance of survival but if you jump from 11 stories and try to land head or chest first you would have to be pretty unlucky to survive. I prefer something like SN which doesn't have terrible repercussions if you survive.

• Hugs
The Abyss

The Abyss

Dec 19, 2019
There's always a small chance of survival but if you jump from 11 stories and try to land head or chest first you would have to be pretty unlucky to survive. I prefer something like SN which doesn't have terrible repercussions if you survive.
How about SN on the ledge then falling off as you pass out?

• Hugs
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
If this is you're home? then please take my advice and take this picture down, there is many thousands of people who view this website including pro lifers and security services, you will be very surprised who reads this website, also, someone near where you live could recognise these apartments, it's not hard to pin point the angle of the picture has been taken from and to which apartment it is from.

All my love either way just looking out for ya

x
Unfortunately I don't know how to take down the picture from this post, quite new here... but this is not my house, it's a few kilometres away from it, this just happens to be a neat block where they didn't grow a tree nearby to break my fall/try to deter me like most other blocks in singapore. There's plenty of buildings like this in the country that look similar, thousands of them because land is sparse so I don't really think they can pinpoint where this is easily, given the angle. Thank you for your love though. In conclusion I think I'll have to try something else... it's too risky; I just want an instant painless exit. after Ive read some replies, 11 floors doesn't look enough anyways

• Love
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Unfortunately I don't know how to take down the picture from this post, quite new here
If you want to remove it, just report it to a mod, using the report function at the bottom left of the post.
In conclusion I think I'll have to try something else... it's too risky
Yes, I think you're right.
It's just too risky.
I hope that either things get better for you or you are able to slip away in a more peaceful manner.

• Hugs