A

AlternativeHealer2

Aug 16, 2020
Is it a cruel tactic of the crazy god that rules over us that every time life starts to get a little better, something happens that pulls you down to the depths again? To give us a little hope and then break you again and again

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: epic, Forever Sleep, Homo erectus and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I could never believe that there even is a God, I view life as just being an unfortunate consequence of evolution where existing beings are tormented all for no reason. But it does seem like anything that is seen as being positive only exists to be taken away and just lead to more suffering. In a world as cruel as this hope is certainly a painful delusion.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
somehow something comes from nothing and that is the miracle, my whole life been one disaster after another only time will tell if it will ever be worth living at all

stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
After we break the cycle we can be free ❤️)I hope so lol, big fail if we just reincarnate)

A

AlternativeHealer2

Aug 16, 2020
I could never believe that there even is a God, I view life as just being an unfortunate consequence of evolution where existing beings are tormented all for no reason. But it does seem like anything that is seen as being positive only exists to be taken away and just lead to more suffering. In a world as cruel as this hope is certainly a painful delusion.
You're right about everything but evolution is a 100% hoax. the resulting situation is the same, torment for no reason i agree

pharma

pharma

Mar 4, 2023
I have a lot of religious trauma, so I sometimes find myself rationalising everything from the perspective of God (everything happens for a reason, God isn't evil people are, I'm fighting this battle for God, blah blah) I try to justify everything through religion, because everything has to have a meaning. But sometimes when I'm lucid I kinda realise that its all bullshit. Why would God make people inherently sinful and then punish us for being sinful? Why can't God just extinguish all the evil? Why do I have to suffer and evil people get off scott free?

Another part of me wants to believe that there is a Creator, that maybe I deserve to be punished, and that maybe if I can make it through this, I'll get rewarded in the end (heaven? reincarnated as someone rich and happy?) or hatever shape the afterlife might take...

I had religion beaten into me as a kid (literally) so sometimes it's hard to... not believe (Was all of that for nothing?). But then the contradictions pop up and it's too much. Being spiritual is my attempt to believe that this will all lead to something. Basically I am delusional LOL.

Sorry for the crazy rant

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
You're right about everything but evolution is a 100% hoax. the resulting situation is the same, torment for no reason i agree
evolution is 100 percent real why do you think monkeys have two eyes two arms two ears two legs a body a mouth a noise a dick or a pussy or a asshole it's obvious we come from monkeys we are nearly almost the same

god this species is so delusional
I have a lot of religious trauma, so I sometimes find myself rationalising everything from the perspective of God (everything happens for a reason, God isn't evil people are, I'm fighting this battle for God, blah blah) I try to justify everything through religion, because everything has to have a meaning. But sometimes when I'm lucid I kinda realise that its all bullshit. Why would God make people inherently sinful and then punish us for being sinful? Why can't God just extinguish all the evil? Why do I have to suffer and evil people get off scott free?

Another part of me wants to believe that there is a Creator, that maybe I deserve to be punished, and that maybe if I can make it through this, I'll get rewarded in the end (heaven? reincarnated as someone rich and happy?) or hatever shape the afterlife might take...

I had religion beaten into me as a kid (literally) so sometimes it's hard to... not believe (Was all of that for nothing?). But then the contradictions pop up and it's too much. Being spiritual is my attempt to believe that this will all lead to something. Basically I am delusional LOL.

Sorry for the crazy rant
if there was a real a god who could hear all our thoughts why would he let someone be kidnap and tortured and murder and not intervene to put a stop to it, there's obviously no god at all

Last edited:
A

AlternativeHealer2

Aug 16, 2020
evolution is 100 percent real why do you think monkeys have two eyes two arms two ears two legs a body a mouth a noise a dick or a pussy or a asshole it's obvious we come from monkeys we are nearly almost the same

god this species is so delusional

if there was a real a god who could hear all our thoughts why would he let someone be kidnap and tortured and murder and not intervene to put a stop to it, there's obviously no god at all
I dont really believe in god either. Evolution and god are a false dichotomy, you dont have to pick one or the other

• Yay!
Reactions: Darkover