UnnervedCompany

UnnervedCompany

Jun 21, 2024
If you are thinking about CTB at night reconsider and just go to sleep. Wake up in the morning and see if you have the same emotions and feelings regarding ending it all. There is a rule do not believe anything you hear or say yourself or others do past 8 pm. It is scientific and very confusing but basically like a snicker's commercial you are not you during night time. If at any point think about CTB at night question yourself if you felt the same way this morning and if you say yes you should make sure by waking up the next morning to see if you would feel the same way. This is a challenge for you all try to sleep early and don't listen to yourself past 8pm.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: etherealspring, PixelPlant, GalacticWarrior777 and 5 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Why though? In my case, if I even were to ctb, it can only occur at night since I'm constantly being monitored by overprotective parents and night time is the only time where they aren't being overprotective since they're asleep

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and GalacticWarrior777
alienfreak

alienfreak

A danger to myself
Sep 25, 2024
I feel worst in the morning so i cant relate tbh

Reactions: iwantoutx and Tony24
Marco77

Marco77

Γ€ ma maniΓ¨re πŸͺ¦
Aug 18, 2024
I love the night for everything. For me the day does not exist, I want to be enveloped in darkness and uprooted from the earth in the night.

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr and alienfreak
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Wizard
Aug 28, 2021
I feel most suicidal when wake up in the morning and my fear of death is highest when I go to bed in the evening.

Reactions: iwantoutx and Tony24
GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
Why though? In my case, if I even were to ctb, it can only occur at night since I'm constantly being monitored by overprotective parents and night time is the only time where they aren't being overprotective since they're asleep
Same for me, quite literally night is the only right time to CTB, as most of the others are asleep.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Rudi

Rudi

𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔬 𝔰𝔒𝔑 𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔒 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔬
Oct 15, 2024
I never thought about it like that before but I relate so much.
I have breakdowns at night, I feel like killing myself at night and I'm so sure of it but once I sleep it through and wake up I suddenly feel… better? I can't even describe those feelings because I don't really know how they work.
I guess I feel stuff, I just never know what it is so I can't put it into words but, I agree.

I'm still very unsure about wanting to CTB, even though I have been having the urge to do so since quite a while now and it's been worse than ever.
I can't say that I wanna do it 100% but the feeling gets so bad at night but once I wake up I'm, again, unsure if I wanna do it, even though I do really want to.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLvr
Zvetok26

Zvetok26

Jun 7, 2022
Interesting, nights are when I feel most comfortable. The whole world (around me) becomes silent and disappears.

Reactions: EgoBrained, thinvy and Rudi
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
I never thought about it like that before but I relate so much.
I have breakdowns at night, I feel like killing myself at night and I'm so sure of it but once I sleep it through and wake up I suddenly feel… better? I can't even describe those feelings because I don't really know how they work.
I guess I feel stuff, I just never know what it is so I can't put it into words but, I agree.

I'm still very unsure about wanting to CTB, even though I have been having the urge to do so since quite a while now and it's been worse than ever.
I can't say that I wanna do it 100% but the feeling gets so bad at night but once I wake up I'm, again, unsure if I wanna do it, even though I do really want to.
That must be rough to deal with. Damn ... I'm sorry you are going thru this ...

• Love
Reactions: Rudi
Rudi

Rudi

𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔬 𝔰𝔒𝔑 𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔒 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔬
Oct 15, 2024
That must be rough to deal with. Damn ... I'm sorry you are going thru this ...
dont worry about it! thank you for caring though, it means a lot.

• Love
Reactions: CatLvr
nebbuolo

nebbuolo

Addicted to the Internet
Oct 17, 2024
for myself, night is the only time in my area where its serene and peaceful~

i unfortunately cant relate as my feelings tend to be sporadic and not dependent on the time of day x-x
but to everyone else, please keep in mind that nighttime also tends to be the time where youre alone after a stressful day which can impact your mood!