bbye111

bbye111

absurdism
Dec 26, 2022
it sucks how expressing how hard it is just to make a day pass by sounds so distasteful to people, describing how hard it is every fucking day to experience and feel this or that.
it'll be branded as childish, immature, weak, or even stupid. it prevents a lot of people from opening up, and when they catch the bus, people around would question why they never opened up
or worse judge them for committing the act. man's already dead and people would still fucking gossip about them and judge the fuck out of them. some would listen but in the back of their minds judge them all along, ready for a new gossip to share once he/she turns their back. no one would EVER. fucking know what's it like, not until one is put in their shoes. even you question why you acted and felt that way after something. because you were there. experiencing that event in real time. you felt and reacted that way because an event is way different
from just thinking or hearing about it from it happening in real-time. if you have nothing helpful to say to people who vent here. for fucks sake. just shut up. it's a suicide forum. where people feel the fucking pain to the point of thinking about death, to end it all, drowning from the series of emotions, been pushed so far back to the corner that there's no other escape than death. what did you expect from this forum? as if they never felt pathetic enough already. people ran here, for a safe space. not another place to hold back their tears, thoughts, and emotions because it's "stupid".

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People really can be so insensitive and judgemental and it's simply just the way that they are, I certainly think that it's best to stay quiet. The reality is that people don't care about the suffering of other people and don't understand what they go through which of course could explain why they act in such a way. The cruelty of humans doesn't even surprise me.

Reactions: bbye111
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
generally opening up does more harm than good

Reactions: bbye111 and touhoufan