• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wraithscrypts

May 25, 2024
my self harm is getting worse, i used to be able to be satisfied only doing styros once every other month but within the span of a month or so ive gone from light fat to fascia and i dont want to stop, ive been doing it much more often and even after reaching the deepest ever, the next day i just get annoyed for not going deeper and i feel more of an urge to do it again. why wont this urge go away? why is it getting worse and it never feels like enough, each time i cut it gets more dangerous and it still doesnt feel like "enough" for me fuckkkkk

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
WaitingForMyRide

WaitingForMyRide

Order out of chaos
Sep 6, 2022
Gotta take things one day at a time. I feel you.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and wraithscrypts
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
because you have been thinking like this for too long

Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Oct 19, 2019
I am feeling this right now aswell. i got brand new scars and i just want to make new ones, how can grown up people be like this, i think to myself all the time.
i hope and dont hope(paradoxical iknow i wont SH tonight.

I just sometimes get a feeling i fucken hate myself and i deserve it, the pain,

I hope u are doing ok and did not SH <3

Reactions: wraithscrypts
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
because you have been thinking like this for too long
i think neurology plays into this. If you've been using sh as a coping mechanism for years and years, the first response your brain has when it encounters setbacks would be to jump to it. I relate to op on so many levels. i honestly don't think i'll ever find something to replace sh that works as well

Reactions: wraithscrypts
W

wraithscrypts

May 25, 2024
i think neurology plays into this. If you've been using sh as a coping mechanism for years and years, the first response your brain has when it encounters setbacks would be to jump to it. I relate to op on so many levels. i honestly don't think i'll ever find something to replace sh that works as well
So true.