• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
I actually cannot be bothered anymore. I am so hurt and whenever i feel like something is going good, it takes a huge turn and gets bad.
Life is horrible, I can't achieve anything.
Why does it have to be this bad?
Why are people like this?

I have a great therapist, but I cannot articulate myself about how i feel. Especially not in person, I am extremely socially awkward.

I am worthless, I don't matter, I am not valid.

I can't even ctb, I failed all of my 4 attempts, sometimes i was happy about failing; but most of the time i was ashamed of failing.

I have a great and really supportive family, but they don't understand me. I am so unthankful, I don't think I should be here anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori, derpyderpins and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I actually cannot be bothered anymore. I am so hurt and whenever i feel like something is going good, it takes a huge turn and gets bad.
Life is horrible, I can't achieve anything.
Why does it have to be this bad?
Why are people like this?

I have a great therapist, but I cannot articulate myself about how i feel. Especially not in person, I am extremely socially awkward.

I am worthless, I don't matter, I am not valid.

I can't even ctb, I failed all of my 4 attempts, sometimes i was happy about failing; but most of the time i was ashamed of failing.

I have a great and really supportive family, but they don't understand me. I am so unthankful, I don't think I should be here anymore.
Whether you have worth or whether you matter are philosophical discussions i'd be willing to have with you, but you absolutely are valid. You are a result of genetics + experience, and the result is absolutely valid.

I'm sorry everything is so hard. It's hard to be thankful for individual components when the whole sucks. Don't feel too bad for struggling with that.

Have you tried articulating how you feel NOT in person, like in a journal or something, and bringing that to your therapist? Maybe show them posts like this one to get some direction on how to share.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. You matter and you're not worthless. A failed attempt isn't bad and you don't have to be ashamed for this. Don't be too hard to yourself. Although your family may not understand you completely they are supportive as u said and that is a very good base.

We're here for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal
sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
Is there something you are thankful for?

Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
Whether you have worth or whether you matter are philosophical discussions i'd be willing to have with you, but you absolutely are valid. You are a result of genetics + experience, and the result is absolutely valid.

I'm sorry everything is so hard. It's hard to be thankful for individual components when the whole sucks. Don't feel too bad for struggling with that.

Have you tried articulating how you feel NOT in person, like in a journal or something, and bringing that to your therapist? Maybe show them posts like this one to get some direction on how to share.
Well I do have a notebook, I write down my feelings and thoughts. But i cannot imagine someone reading that tbh..
Is there something you are thankful for?
Well I am thankful for my family, but sometimes I can't show it.

People often tell me im not thankful or rude, even tho they have no idea.

Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Well I do have a notebook, I write down my feelings and thoughts. But i cannot imagine someone reading that tbh..

It's tough. . . but that's what you have to do, right? Not share the notebook, but the goal is share the feelings. Maybe only certain entries that really describe what you wish you could talk about.

sensitiveguy

sensitiveguy

Banned troll.
Jun 26, 2024
Well I am thankful for my family, but sometimes I can't show it.

People often tell me im not thankful or rude, even tho they have no idea.
I am also thankful to the girl I love but I will never have chance to show it to her at all because she is dead.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: derpyderpins