Mendex

Mendex

The Sleep of reason produces monsters
Jan 9, 2021
I often visited this forum, and from my surprise start noticing changes in the new HUD and new design. it make me understood how much lost i am.
I fall from my chair and crawling with all my pain in the ground. Making the sadness tea that you might imagine. Coming back to my PC.
I start making retrospective and ask "How far i'm gonna lose myself?", In the end we appreciate the best at worst.

R.I.P blue vintage log-cabin.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Pookie and death137
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I think life is mostly suffering so I kinda agree with you.

But... what about enjoying our time while we're still here? Doesn't sound so bad.

SS has helped me lots. I really love you and this community.

• Love
Reactions: Spitfire and death137
Misantrope

Misantrope

Jan 14, 2021
Well, I think life is mostly suffering so I kinda agree with you.

But... what about enjoying our time while we're still here? Doesn't sound so bad.

SS has helped me lots. I really love you and this community.
And how should you enjoy it? When nothing gives a joy )

Reactions: Buffy5120
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
And how should you enjoy it? When nothing gives a joy )
Have u really tried out all the options? I thought nothing gave me joy until I found manga and learning japanese.

It could be anything.

Still, I understand what you mean. Sometimes, we're so depressed that nothing seems to give us joy.

Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
wornoutlife you are a wonderful human being! the amount of effort and support you give to people on here is so incredible especially as you suffer yourself. If the world and more people had friends like you in it then we would all be better off. You are such an awesome person my friend
i started watching manga in the early 90s i used to do a paper round and go to HMV at he nearest shopping centre to buy vhs tapes. I still love it now and i am 41. Back then it was classics like guyver, vampire hunter d, golgo 13, wicked city, ninja scroll is my favourite movie of all time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Spitfire and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
wornoutlife you are a wonderful human being! the amount of effort and support you give to people on here is so incredible especially as you suffer yourself. If the world and more people had friends like you in it then we would all be better off. You are such an awesome person my friend

Thanks a lot for your words, dear. They've really made feel better. I was having a terrible morning lol.

Just as u said, I'm in a lot of pain and I know what being in that "negative darkness" is. I was gonna ctb last Jan, 21st and I have tried to do it before.

The thing is, I'm doing my best to live (with more DOWNS than UPS) and even though my advice is not the best, I think I could help or give some other perspectives to people.

This community has helped me lots so I guess I'm just trying to do the same. You're all so awesome! Just look at your comment! Lol

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: Somage and Spitfire
Misantrope

Misantrope

Jan 14, 2021
Have u really tried out all the options? I thought nothing gave me joy until I found manga and learning japanese.

It could be anything.

Still, I understand what you mean. Sometimes, we're so depressed that nothing seems to give us joy.
I've tried lots of things, but nothing gives me a pleasure. I'm a nihilist to the core and I'm sure that I've seen and experienced everything good this life could provide... I doubt that I can experience something better, but there's a possibility that things will change for worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and Spitfire
Somage

Somage

Jan 30, 2021
Thanks a lot for your words, dear. They've really made feel better. I was having a terrible morning lol.

Just as u said, I'm in a lot of pain and I know what being in that "negative darkness" is. I was gonna ctb last Jan, 21st and I have tried to do it before.

The thing is, I'm doing my best to live (with more DOWNS than UPS) and even though my advice is not the best, I think I could help or give some other perspectives to people.

This community has helped me lots so I guess I'm just trying to do the same. You're all so awesome! Just look at your comment! Lol

Hugs and love,

Matt
You are a gentleman and so kind hearted, people like you should win the lottery etc to get out of this fix we are all in x future poverty is my ctb reason i am running out of money so no choice. I had a good job plenty ofmoney and then covid caused no job and no jobs to get. It is only going to get worse as well ( sad face)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife