C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Those of us from socially regressive countries are being cut out of development in every sense.These places are filled up with narcissistic and psychopathic males in every house.Once AI starts to replace the workforce,it'll be a new kind of hell.

Immigration and studying abroad is getting harder and harder by the day.There are millions who want to escape the places they are born into and the people they are born to because of the control and abuse which would ruin your life beyond repair.

The term "Father" in socially regressive areas is a word synonymous with the dictator.Absolute narcissism and psychopathy.They don't have a shred of humanity and decency.

"Mother" here is a woman who was enslaved by her father and was passed around to another man.

Nobody deserves this kind of hell.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy, pleaseiwanttogo, PathtoDie and 6 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I can tell from your words that you are from the Middle East, countries of backwardness, ignorance, and backwardness. I am also from the Middle East, and frankly, this is one of my main reasons. Poverty, reactionism, oppression...etc. are no longer tolerable, the situation has become more extreme.
I find it very cruel and hideous, to be forced to live like this and also forced to commit suicide, this is beyond cruelty.
Life is unfortunately very hard on us, I hope we get out of this safely.

• Love
Reactions: pleaseiwanttogo, PathtoDie and thelookingontheway
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I can tell from your words that you are from the Middle East, countries of backwardness, ignorance, and backwardness. I am also from the Middle East, and frankly, this is one of my main reasons. Poverty, reactionism, oppression...etc. are no longer tolerable, the situation has become more extreme.
I find it very cruel and hideous, to be forced to live like this and also forced to commit suicide, this is beyond cruelty.
Life is unfortunately very hard on us, I hope we get out of this safely.
Unfortunately,I am from South Asia.Everyone here is a cultural zombie and men are psychopathic and narcissistic here.Women are brainwashed.It's been collapsing society since the beginning.All the intelligent and intellectual people leave,leaving behind the brain dead "culture zombies" who make life difficult for them.We are forced to commit suicide rather than live a miserable life with no value or quality

Reactions: pleaseiwanttogo, Unknown21 and thelookingontheway
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Unfortunately,I am from South Asia.Everyone here is a cultural zombie and men are psychopathic and narcissistic here.Women are brainwashed.It's been collapsing society since the beginning.All the intelligent and intellectual people leave,leaving behind the brain dead "culture zombies" who make life difficult for them.We are forced to commit suicide rather than live a miserable life with no value or quality
This is almost the same situation in the Middle East. People who live in first world countries are really lucky.

• Aww..
Reactions: pleaseiwanttogo
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
This is almost the same situation in the Middle East. People who live in first world countries are really lucky.
They really are lucky.They will always have a higher standard of living and a progressive society.

Reactions: divinemistress36, pleaseiwanttogo and Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
They really are lucky.They will always have a higher standard of living and a progressive society
Not only in living, also in death. The developed first world countries are where euthanasia is practiced. The average per capita income is high, which enables them to purchase the resources necessary to die with dignity. Such as in America fentanyl, and people traveling Peru or South America for pentobarbital, I was working a menial job, 12 hours a day, 4h transportation (15h total per day) just to make less than the minimum-wage, and this is to complete my plans for SN,. Now I am unemployed. I will drop out of college. I have a useless university degree and I will not find a job even if I graduate. I am mentally and psychologically ill and I cannot find money for recovery or treatment. Recovery is not an option unfortunately. I am forced to commit suicide, i have childhood traumas that cannot be cured at all, I live in a despicable country, I cannot leave it...etc. I feel like I was born to suffer.

Reactions: pleaseiwanttogo
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Not only in living, also in death. The developed first world countries are where euthanasia is practiced. The average per capita income is high, which enables them to purchase the resources necessary to die with dignity. Such as in America fentanyl, and people traveling Peru or South America for pentobarbital, I was working a menial job, 12 hours a day, 4h transportation (15h total per day) just to make less than the minimum-wage, and this is to complete my plans for SN,. Now I am unemployed. I will drop out of college. I have a useless university degree and I will not find a job even if I graduate. I am mentally and psychologically ill and I cannot find money for recovery or treatment. Recovery is not an option unfortunately. I am forced to commit suicide, i have childhood traumas that cannot be cured at all, I live in a despicable country, I cannot leave it...etc. I feel like I was born to suffer.
I am so sorry to hear that.I will be driven to suicide by a monster who is responsible for my birth.I was supposed to be born in Australia but my mother's abuser didn't want my mother to stay there because he would have been arrested for abuse and assault.He manipulated her by being very kind to her in the beginning(typical narcissist).She would have easily gotten a divorce there and he would have been deported and fired after a restraining order,had he shown his true colors.The law failed millions of women like her where I live.My life would have been very different as an Australian-born citizen.

• Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I am so sorry to hear that.I will be driven to suicide by a monster who is responsible for my birth.I was supposed to be born in Australia but my mother's abuser didn't want my mother to stay there because he would have been arrested for abuse and assault.He manipulated her by being very kind to her in the beginning(typical narcissist).She would have easily gotten a divorce there and he would have been deported and fired after a restraining order,had he shown his true colors.The law failed millions of women like her where I live.My life would have been very different as an Australian-born citizen.
I'm really sorry, it's so oppressive to you that you have the opportunity to live a decent life and a criminal like him prevents you from doing so.

• Love
Reactions: cosmic-freedom