C

CosmicVoid

Jan 20, 2021
Why am I here? What is the point of my existence? Literally any action I might take in my life is to further sustain my existence, but why? You can clearly see that everything we do in this world is bullshit. We entertain ourselves because we don't wanna be bored, we go to school because we need knowledge to compete with others, we go to work because we need money to survive. But why? Why is it the way it is? What is this bullshit?

Some people say that life and all the suffering in it is justified because your soul chose this body or some shit. Is that possible? Did I really choose this world, this reality, this life? Why? Am I a masochistic sociopath? Why would I subject myself and others to this bullshit? Why?

• Aww..
Reactions: GarageKarate07, jakaka, Keto and 2 others
L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
Who the fuck am I? From where the hell did I come here?

This all is a sick joke.

Reactions: blahblahhh
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Who the fuck am I? From where the hell did I come here?

This all is a sick joke.
You came to Sanctioned Suicide on your laptop/mobile phone.
That's all the information I have at the moment - sorry :I

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide, blahblahhh and Loser47
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Why am I here? What is the point of my existence? Literally any action I might take in my life is to further sustain my existence, but why? You can clearly see that everything we do in this world is bullshit. We entertain ourselves because we don't wanna be bored, we go to school because we need knowledge to compete with others, we go to work because we need money to survive. But why? Why is it the way it is? What is this bullshit?

Some people say that life and all the suffering in it is justified because your soul chose this body or some shit. Is that possible? Did I really choose this world, this reality, this life? Why? Am I a masochistic sociopath? Why would I subject myself and others to this bullshit? Why?

There's good people in this world and there's bad people in this world.

There's fun in those tasks you mentioned, there's excitement, hope, commune - but evil people will take that happiness and destroy it with no remorse.

The world's beautiful, it's some of the people who ruin it.

L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
You came to Sanctioned Suicide on your laptop/mobile phone.
That's all the information I have at the moment - sorry :I
No Problem Ok GIF by MOODMAN

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and blahblahhh
B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
These questions are rooted in the depths of the human psyche. All extremely valid. I'm with French philosopher Camul who said there's only one serious philosophical question and that is whether or not to kill yourself lol

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
People will always commit suicide for some chronic reasons, and I think that can be the right thing to do.

The sadness is how many ctb when their suffering needn't have been, or they just needed some help and community support.

Some people just hate the world and want to cause pain.
Oh heck, that's rather a blunt question.
No pressure to answer, just wanted to see if I could help you :)

• Love
Reactions: blahblahhh and x~Sophia~x
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
People will always commit suicide for some chronic reasons, and I think that can be the right thing to do.

The sadness is how many ctb when their suffering needn't have been, or they just needed some help and community support.

Some people just hate the world and want to cause pain.

No pressure to answer, just wanted to see if I could help you :)
I doubt you could help me, but I appreciate your concern :)

Reactions: Nicothe13th