takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
Growing up, they would always tell me that things get better. It´s not like I haven´t tried. Exercise, healthy eating, medication, dozens of different therapists from the age of 8 or 9. I have a family, friends, and a support network. I should be happy, right? Technically, I´m not alone, and yet I always feel like it. No matter what situation I am in, I always seem to be miserable. Even if I appear to be functioning from the outside, on the inside I always feel the same. Always broken, always dying, but never fully dead. Depression is a terminal illness and some day I will lose my battle.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bct, WatermelonMel, ssaaahmo and 10 others
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Very relatable. People never know what's going on on the inside. But I've found in my case that keeping it hidden is my best chance of being successful at ctb.

Reactions: ssaaahmo, Slate128, Notf1xable and 2 others
N

Notf1xable

Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you.-Terry P
Oct 19, 2019
Because they still want to believe in hope, a lot of people just want to keep people around for their own comfort and aren't thinking of the pain they are in. Religion has a major factor in it too, too many reasons but not all valid reasons.

Reactions: Bct, cant cry, WatermelonMel and 3 others
W

Whatsthepointanyway

May 14, 2020
How old are you? I'm 30. I still struggle. But it did get better

• Love
Reactions: ssaaahmo
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Personally for me, I was ripped away from my parents when I was 1 year old because they were (heroin and alcholics).. I was given back when I was 2 and took away at 3 because social services found me in a bath when they were both unconcious. My memories of that time were my dad beating the shit out of my mother and crying behind a christmas tree and massive trauma. I was in care until I was 8 when I was sprinkled with violence and sexual abuse until I was finally adopted at 8 years old when I was informed my birth mother had died (Wow what a catch I was for mt new parents) Beyond that was what I will say Is my fault.. everything since then I was in control of and I fucked it up royally.. hence why I'm here.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ssaaahmo
H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
Personally for me, I was ripped away from my parents when I was 1 year old because they were (heroin and alcholics).. I was given back when I was 2 and took away at 3 because social services found me in a bath when they were both unconcious. My memories of that time were my dad beating the shit out of my mother and crying behind a christmas tree and massive trauma. I was in care until I was 8 when I was sprinkled with violence and sexual abuse until I was finally adopted at 8 years old when I was informed my birth mother had died (Wow what a catch I was for mt new parents) Beyond that was what I will say Is my fault.. everything since then I was in control of and I fucked it up royally.. hence why I'm here.
I am sorry you feel this way. It is horrible what happened in your past. Childhood scars never really go away i guess.
I hope things get better for you and you find peace without having to end your life.

Reactions: cant cry