leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Sep 22, 2024
All the guides say a slip knot, why this over hangman's noose? That not seems better.

I'm planning to CTB soon. I am working towards it while knowing my time is running out. My method won't work in winter… I need a tree.

All the voices tell me it's my purpose to kill myself. God wants me to do this, and I'm on borrowed time the longer I procrastinate this death.

Everyone hates me and I hate myself more

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I believe the "Hangman's Knot" is intended to break the spine in the cervical area. This is why the drop from the trap is proportioned to the weight of the subject. If this goes wrong then the consequences may well be protracted, painfull, lengthy and if the attempt is unsuccessfull life changing injuries may result.
Whilst, ideally, the slip knot will compress the common carotid arteries on each side of the neck, cutting off the blood supply to the brain.

Reactions: leavingsoonx
leavingsoonx

leavingsoonx

Sep 22, 2024
Edit: I've never tried to CTB this way
I believe the "Hangman's Knot" is intended to break the spine in the cervical area. This is why the drop from the trap is proportioned to the weight of the subject. If this goes wrong then the consequences may well be protracted, painfull, lengthy and if the attempt is unsuccessfull life changing injuries may result.
Whilst, ideally, the slip knot will compress the common carotid arteries on each side of the neck, cutting off the blood supply to the brain.
thank you. this is helpful

finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
i believe at least @Evelyn Lane's guide suggests a noose knot over a hangman's knot, not a slip knot, but if the slip knot is constricting like the noose knot it should still work