Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
At your funeral will they talk about your resume or memories? When you first came out of the womb weren't you a precious child? Why have you let jerks and that little voice in your head convince you that you're scum? Aren't you stardust like anybody else? Why are you worthless? Why do you have to impress the people in your life with your resume and material possessions? Why don't you seek out people who you don't have to impress?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99, Blondi, Lost Magic and 8 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thank goodness I won't have to worry about this because there is no one left in my life to come to my funeral. I won't be having one anyway, as it's going in my will that there will be none. I'm going to be nothing more than a bag of dust, placed within the confines of a hole, hollowed out in a monument, by someone I don't even know. I don't care how society remembers me. I don't want to be remembered by anyone. I quit caring a long time ago. That was the start of the countdown for me. Apparently, I was never here for any good reason. My being here was either a cruel joke, or an enormous mistake. There is nothing for me here, and nothing for any other by me being here. It's already as if I don't exist. All I'm going to end up doing when I ctb is make it official.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99, Wormfood, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think for me personally, it could never matter to me what people say after I am gone as I will not be there to see it. All life is so temporary and meaningless after all. I see my life as being so insignificant, eventually I will just be forgotten about and that is what I want the most. In an ideal world, if it was possible, I would like to completely disappear and have my entire existence erased.

NeverReallyHere

NeverReallyHere

Mar 15, 2021
Wealth, material possessions, our productivity in the marketplace: unfortunately these are the things we're socially conditioned to measure our worth by.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Im worthless because I hate myself and nothing will ever change that.

Also other people's opinions of us are important. Its how you get friends, a relationship, get employed etc.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I hear what you are saying. It's true. Most funerals are about achievements and such. As if we are just all puppets out to impress people. It's such a fake world. I myself have asked to be cremated in my will, with no service. I will just be scattered in a crematorium garden near my mum. Simple and effective.

Reactions: leavingsoon99, katagiri83 and Seeking_Peace