D

DeadManWalking

Jul 9, 2018
I'm hoping to kill myself sometime before the new year, once and for all.

I joined here a bit ago because it's one of the few places you can discuss methods.

However... Something about a forum like this makes me skeptical. It seems like most people here are here because either

1. They're failures (part of the I will not attempt partial suspension hanging - online forums where lots of people talk about how painless it is and how they know it's painless because they've tried it. The other reason is that I've already tried and failed like everyone else.) and following their advice will lead me to fail. Or,

2. They're sickos who want to lead other people to kill themselves. By itself, that'd be fine, but who is to say they don't get pleasure out of giving bad advice that might increase the pain or increase the likelihood of failure.

It's hard to trust people

Reactions: throwaway777, lv-gras, Faen and 1 other person
tothemetalsickness

tothemetalsickness

World of Warcraft gamer
Oct 4, 2018
I am not a sicko or a failure. I am just here to chill and discuss with people about a lot of things.

Reactions: undertherainbow, throwaway777, Iwant2sleepforever and 7 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I can half see your point, ham-fisted as it is, but I also think what do you expect, the grim reaper to spoon feed you the recipe for suicide?

We're all as fallible as each other. Ctb is always going to be a major gamble, no matter how much you try to research it. It sounds like perhaps you're burned out on forums like this. That being the case, it might be a good idea to step away because ultimately I'm not sure anyone has this all down pat. Bear in mind too that many of us have not even attempted anything at all.

Still, it's not like anyone's trying to sell you anything. Take the advice or not, it's on you.

Reactions: longingforrelease, throwaway777, Iwant2sleepforever and 9 others
D

DeadManWalking

Jul 9, 2018
It sounds like perhaps you're burned out on forums like this.
Probably. I get annoyed when I see so many posts on impractical or unreliable methods and not enough discussion on how to make sure the reliable and practical methods work. I need to just go out there and do it

I can half see your point, ham-fisted as it is,

Not sure what was ham-fisted about it. It was concise, well-written, and logical, but ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway777, lv-gras and Trashcan
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Check and research methods for yourself, check the pph in the resources thread. Make up your own mind, study ncbi case reports, coroner's reports. Use good common sense and discernment of who your dealing with.

Reactions: throwaway777, Midnight, lv-gras and 4 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
And you think none of us don't account for the mistakes that could happen? It's all trial and error. Learn from it or make a mistake.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, throwaway777, lv-gras and 3 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I haven't seen anyone telling others to kill themselves here. I have seen people telling others to make a choice. Give life a chance, or kill yourself, it doesn't matter which one; Whatever is more likely to bring you peace.

If you don't want to trust people here, that is okay, but maybe don't call us "sickos" or "failures". You are not in place for judging others.

Reactions: longingforrelease, throwaway777, skitliv and 4 others
tothemetalsickness

tothemetalsickness

World of Warcraft gamer
Oct 4, 2018
I haven't seen anyone telling others to kill themselves here. I have seen people telling others to make a choice. Give life a chance, or kill yourself, it doesn't matter which one; Whatever is more likely to bring you peace.

If you don't want to trust people here, that is okay, but maybe don't call us "sickos" or "failures". You are not in place for judging others.
Agreed. I am not that even suicidal. I just love being here

Reactions: throwaway777 and lv-gras
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
It's not like we're a cult and we're trying to convince you to drink the kool-aid.
In fact we aren't trying to make you trust any of us, and I would recommend taking information with a grain of salt.
As others stated you gotta put in the time and do research, compare studies to what people are reporting and really think about your choices.
While there are people who are twisted and probably would get a kick out of peoples suffering, almost everyone here is looking for the same peace from their suffering.
The mods also do an excellent job at weeding out all the rule breakers and trolls.
Anyway, I just hope you find what you're looking for no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: stellabelle, UnknownOutlaw, throwaway777 and 9 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Probably. I get annoyed when I see so many posts on impractical or unreliable methods and not enough discussion on how to make sure the reliable and practical methods work. I need to just go out there and do it

Not sure what was ham-fisted about it. It was concise, well-written, and logical, but ok.
No issue with the writing part - I was referring to you throwing terms like sickos and failures around. People here are genuine in their desire to support each other and help where possible. I feel like the bad eggs wouldn't last too long.

Reactions: longingforrelease and lv-gras
ParamitePie

ParamitePie

Experienced
Oct 11, 2018
You probably shouldn't trust absolute strangers on an Internet forum with matters of life and death, and you definitely should do your own research. That said, the concept that people here must be "failures" and "sickos" sounds like a reflective comment, like some sort of projection of your will to live. Call it groundless conjecture if you will, but I don't see why you'd create an account or stick around if that's your honest opinion of the userbase.

Reactions: Maravillosa, Aesthler, ignominia and 2 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm hoping to kill myself sometime before the new year, once and for all.

I joined here a bit ago because it's one of the few places you can discuss methods.

However... Something about a forum like this makes me skeptical. It seems like most people here are here because either

1. They're failures (part of the I will not attempt partial suspension hanging - online forums where lots of people talk about how painless it is and how they know it's painless because they've tried it. The other reason is that I've already tried and failed like everyone else.) and following their advice will lead me to fail. Or,

2. They're sickos who want to lead other people to kill themselves. By itself, that'd be fine, but who is to say they don't get pleasure out of giving bad advice that might increase the pain or increase the likelihood of failure.

It's hard to trust people
I'm sceptical myself that's why you can trust me

Reactions: lv-gras
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
you shouldn't automatically trust people on here, it's an internet board. usual cautions apply.

think for yourself,

and maybe also can make connections, but up to you.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Mr2005