• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

fivebeyond

fivebeyond

Eternal calmness
Jul 14, 2024
I no longer understand what makes me get out of bed every day.
For a long time now I have been thinking that if I had such an opportunity, I would just sleep as long as possible every day.
Yes, I have my dog who needs to go outside, eat, drink, and I love my dog. Yes, I need to go to workouts because I'm afraid of getting fat, I need to take care of the house, I need to do this, I need to do that...
What's the point, if my life is doomed?
Some of people might say "but you're so young!"... yet almost every day I feel that I want to rest for eternity, as if I have lived for more than 90+ years already. Every single major difficulty I encounter, makes me feel numb and shows how miserable and weak I am when, shows, that I won't succeed in my life at all. Someone once told me "your life is awesome compared to others, and you still complain," and yes, damn it, if I am like that, then I am miserable.
I had my first suicidal attempt almost a year ago, and today when I feel bad, I try not to show it to anyone, because I feel guilty - I couldn't recover.

Some may think that I am just a young boy, inexperienced in life, who has given up on everything in advance for no reason... but I don't care.

Call me an egoist, but I just want to be allowed to retire in peace when I decide to do so. Without anyone telling me "do you have any idea how worried you've made others?".

• Hugs
Reactions: Zanmato, Alexei_Kirillov, Forever Sleep and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to sleep for all eternity, only eternal sleep is desirable to me, I really wish there's acceptance towards not wanting to exist.

Reactions: Zanmato, Alexei_Kirillov, davidtorez and 3 others
aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
You shouldn't feel guilty, as far as we know none of us picked being in this existence. I suppose we gotta make the best of it. I try and stick to a solid routine everyday. It makes time go quicker. But I understand your frustrations

Reactions: divinemistress36 and fivebeyond
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Well dude I'm an old guy who's felt the same since I was young. My biggest regret is that I chickened out when I took my dads pistol to the basement when I was 19. Do what you will, this is just my 2 cents.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, davidtorez, divinemistress36 and 3 others
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
I feel like I'm getting closer over the last few years. The pistol in my drawer seems to beckon like a temptress saying "I'm always here for you, you know".

Reactions: Infinitespace_, fivebeyond and davidtorez
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I hear you, OP. Whether you are young or old, time is all relative. I'm not young anymore, but I'm not super old - just getting on in years, and getting out of bed is not easy. ☹️.

Reactions: Ligottian, fivebeyond, Alexei_Kirillov and 1 other person
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
Same feeling here. Middle aged man, no idea why I even bother. I have no life , just wracked with physical pains and recently lost my job because of my disabilities. Life sucks, better not to wake up

• Aww..
Reactions: fivebeyond
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think a lot of what we end up doing is to try and stop life getting worse! If we know we're stuck here for a while. If there are no immediate or feasible plans to CTB, then there are plenty of ways life can get worse if we don't fulfil certain needs. If we stay in bed for too long, we get bed sores. Not keeping up with hygienne increases the risk of sores and infection. Not eating properly or getting exercise can make us prone to other illnesses. Many of us will need to support ourselves financially which means work or else, homelessness.

I think it becomes more about what someone is willing to put up with in life rather than something they actively want. We end up doing certain things we probably hate because the result of not doing them would make matters worse for ourselves.

It's a struggle though and worse, I think resentment starts to fester. I'm so full of resentment these days at being brought into this shit show to begin with!

Reactions: davidtorez and fivebeyond
rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
I get out of bed because im stuck on this planet in the meantime and don't want my quality of life to get even worse, but that's about it really. Hoping one day i'll find the means for a way out that doesn't require too many hoops and pain to get through.
And tbh it's valid to feel this way no matter the age. Apathy and "doomer" attitudes are so common now in GenZ because life genuinely looks exhausting and not worth participating in. It's not right that society is structured in a way that makes so many young people want out.

Reactions: fivebeyond
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
I think a lot of what we end up doing is to try and stop life getting worse! If we know we're stuck here for a while. If there are no immediate or feasible plans to CTB, then there are plenty of ways life can get worse if we don't fulfil certain needs. If we stay in bed for too long, we get bed sores. Not keeping up with hygienne increases the risk of sores and infection. Not eating properly or getting exercise can make us prone to other illnesses. Many of us will need to support ourselves financially which means work or else, homelessness.

I think it becomes more about what someone is willing to put up with in life rather than something they actively want. We end up doing certain things we probably hate because the result of not doing them would make matters worse for ourselves.

It's a struggle though and worse, I think resentment starts to fester. I'm so full of resentment these days at being brought into this shit show to begin with!
Totally agree with this! This is how I've been existing from 2018 until now!

• Hugs
Reactions: fivebeyond and Forever Sleep