V

V0latile

And God decreed, “Coronavirus spread forth!”
Sep 24, 2019
The older I get the less fucks I have to give. People and their petty bullshit are irritating me now more than ever. I think it correlates with my increase in suicidality.

The rudeness I speak of is being assertive and speaking my mind when people pry, try and manipulate me, calling out people when they're being insincere or easily offended or over sensitive, etc.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: a_strange_day, BPD_LE and hatelife
Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
Yea you stop giving shit. When I feel really angry or sad then sometimes I just stop caring and its actually really good feeling. I can go wherever I want and do what I feel comfortable doing without the stupid fears I usually have.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, hatelife and V0latile
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I used to be so polite and lady like now I'm just a grumpy old bitch!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: a_strange_day, hatelife, CFLoser and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I stopped giving two fucks long ago. Nowadays, I can care less who I offend. I used to be the type of person who worried about what others thought if me, now I don't give a shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, hatelife, V0latile and 1 other person
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
The older I get the less fucks I have to give. People and their petty bullshit are irritating me now more than ever. I think it correlates with my increase in suicidality.

The rudeness I speak of is being assertive and speaking my mind when people pry, try and manipulate me, calling out people when they're being insincere or easily offended or over sensitive, etc.

''People and their petty bullshit'' I get it. I know this wasn't directed at me but Living as a highly sensitive person I hope more people do not adopt a mindset like yours. It would make handling comments like that harder for me. But I guess that's life. Good day

• Wow
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, TheDevilsAngel and hatelife
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
''People and their petty bullshit'' I get it. I know this wasn't directed at me but Living as a highly sensitive person I hope more people do not adopt a mindset like yours. It would make handling comments like that harder for me. But I guess that's life. Good day
u cant please everybody, someone will always have something to say or feel, look for the people who like you, sometimes we create things in our minds of what we think others feel/think when its the opposite. I sometimes feel ppl hate me or think im nasty but that could be just in my mind not what they are truly thinking. Saying things online without human contact can seem a bit different as gestures are lacking, only have emojis

Reactions: lostangel
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
I don't care about people and their hypocritical politeness and sensitivity, and they know it, but since we have no choice but to live together I try to stay correct and respectuous as long as they stay outside my perimeter and mind their own business. If they don't respect my perimeter though...

Reactions: hatelife and lostangel