W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
I got question. Why actually Peru? Why not another small country in South America? Chile? Why not Africa? In my understanding we looking for country where is a lot of vets, animals and sometimes needs to put them down. We looking for country where is downlow about selling it. So why Peru and only Peru?

Reactions: Isbel88
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I am not sure but there are people who were successful buying it over the counter in Peru. I think that might be why.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Mage
Apr 15, 2024
Probably because the PPH has a list of stores where it was successfully bought. Can't expect the PPH to have surveyed many other countries. But I would say yes, another country with low bureaucracy would be possible.

Reactions: Skathon and wyo777
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
I am not sure but there are people who were successful buying it over the counter in Peru. I think that might be why.
What we know, there are people who posted overhere that was successful. What we do not know, is it true. That is why i am trying to figure out, why peru and why not any other country. Also there is one person who appareantly looks 7 months in Peru for that. Now it is really confusing me, why this country.
Probably because the PPH has a list of stores where it was successfully bought. Can't expect the PPH to have surveyed many other countries. But I would say yes, another country with low bureaucracy would be possible.
And this is answer what i was looking for. PPH of course, thx

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I believe Mexico was one of the countries but now it's banned. I don't know about rest of the countries honestly

D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023
I am trying to find a source in El Salvador but no luck so far.

Reactions: Willy Wonka