PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
I have a bike. I have a building only 18.2 miles away. It would take me around an hour (maybe more bc stoned) and in the dark, it would be easy. With some alcohol, my anxiety wouldn't be a worry. I could do it tonight and end it.

I think I will. What's the worst that could happen?

Reactions: Caerula, dano6533, dwimplepeen213 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 847

Use another method man. If you don't land on your head you're fucked. It's easy to get a rope, you can even make one from towels like me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dano6533 and Tiburcio
W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
Use another method man. If you don't land on your head you're fucked. It's easy to get a rope, you can even make one from towels like me.

what are you going to hang the towels from?

Reactions: dano6533
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
Perhaps the worse that could happen is that you get so wasted that you pass out halfway before even reaching your destination and then picked up by some Samaritans.

Reactions: Caerula, PsychoPyro, dano6533 and 1 other person
W

watchtthethrone

Jun 25, 2018
My bed in vertical position. It worked yesterday. I'm not dead because I gave up while losing awareness.

Huh, can you explain more what you mean? How do you hang the towel from the bed?

Reactions: dano6533
PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
Are you still with us?
Unfortunately. I didn't have the balls. I will be gone shortly though because I'm running out of weed and after that it's another $280 from my family.

Reactions: dano6533, Samuel, M0D and 1 other person
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018

You don't need to land on your head if you jump more than 200 feet.

Hanging leaves the possibility of someone intervening and you being a vegetable for life.

Reactions: dano6533 and Caerula