• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
The primary method is simply mixing an acidic cleaner with sulfur insecticide.
The alternative method is burning an aluminum+sulfur mixture then adding water.
Both of these methods produce hydrogen sulfide which is a gas that will instantly knock you out at 700-1000 ppm with 1000-2000ppm resulting in death. The ppm doesn't actually matter as the reaction will produce far more than that. You just need any enclosed space to prevent wind and the gas will take care of the rest.

It has nothing but benefits
-Cheap and inconspicuous
-Quick and painless death
-Insanely easy & fast setup
-Low detection rate (fast setup + undetectable w/o death)
-High success rate (208 successes/220 attempts in Japan)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunter2005, peace_van and pthnrdnojvsc
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
This doesn't look simple at all and those that have survived it said it's painful.. it will burn your skin, eyes, nose and lungs.

I'd choose charcoal over this. You won't create a biohazard in case it fails or you back out.

If the video is restricted, search YouTube with "Chemical suicide - Detergent Suicide - voice over version"

Reactions: Hunter2005 and mtoro998
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Yeah it's known to be very reliable but rather unpleasant. Go with co most of the time

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
If you think it's simple then go for it. Just type in detergent in the search, there's a few that tried or say it burns and a bunch of chat about it.

nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
If you think it's simple then go for it. Just type in detergent in the search, there's a few that tried or say it burns and a bunch of chat about it.
After checking amazon, it turns out that you cannot purchase lime sulfur (calcium polysulfide) easily anymore and detergents/cleaners do not use hydrochloric acid. This means that all attempts thus far probably weren't even producing hydrogen sulfide gas but some other gas. I did think it was too easy considering its many benefits

Alternative Hydrogen Sulfide Production
The "hole plug" section in the youtube video shows the alternative method for anyone interested in discussing it, the steps are:
1) Create a half aluminum and half sulfur mixture
2) Burn it to create aluminum sulfide
Optional 2.5) Crush aluminum sulfide chunks to power
3) Mix with water to create hydrogen sulfide gas

You can see the reaction take place in seconds compared to the minutes for household liquids. The youtuber even mentions the gas could kill in seconds!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Action and pthnrdnojvsc
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
That was my method. I even bought the ingredients once. They must be somewhere stored. I investigated people do it enclosed environments usually small such as a car. From what i know its a very effective and fast method. I changed to sn though. But if i didnt then i would have stick to hs

Reactions: Action and nothingbutmybest
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
After checking amazon, it turns out that you cannot purchase lime sulfur (calcium polysulfide) easily anymore and detergents/cleaners do not use hydrochloric acid. This means that all attempts thus far probably weren't even producing hydrogen sulfide gas but some other gas. I did think it was too easy considering its many benefits

Alternative Hydrogen Sulfide Production
The "hole plug" section in the youtube video shows the alternative method for anyone interested in discussing it, the steps are:
1) Create a half aluminum and half sulfur mixture
2) Burn it to create aluminum sulfide
Optional 2.5) Crush aluminum sulfide chunks to power
3) Mix with water to create hydrogen sulfide gas

You can see the reaction take place in seconds compared to the minutes for household liquids. The youtuber even mentions the gas could kill in seconds!!
you can purchase lime sulfur in the united states, but not from amazon.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Veru dangerous to other people.