• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
We euthanize stray dogs and other suffering animals. Why don't we give suffering humans the same humane consideration? Especially disabled people should be able to go to any veterinarian to be euthanized. After all American society treats us as less than human in every other way.

Reactions: DeathSleep, sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
animals don't pay taxes or work for a living, the money invested by the government for school etc in your up bring would be lose-lose situation if you just killed yourself without ever working to pay back what was invested by the government, one things for sure your all a bunch of fucking slaves

Reactions: AbusedInnocent, sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Dead people can't pay taxes and make the riches richer

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so incredibly horrific how we exist in this society where there is only compassion towards animals with humans forced to suffer with no guaranteed way out accessible to all. The absence of euthanasia truly is such an unacceptable crime that just leads to way more unnecessary suffering and torment in this meaningless existence where one is just waiting to die anyway.

What truly disgusts me is how we were so unfairly forced into this existence where chance so senselessly determines everything where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer yet humans are denied the option to painlessly die. It just shows how repulsive so much of this species truly is.

I really despise this hellish anti-suicide society where preferring permanent non-existence over being enslaved in this hellish and harmful existence that can get so torturous way beyond how anyone could imagine it to isn't seen as a valid way to feel. In my case I'd never wish to exist which is why it's so devastating how I cannot access a death like never waking again, having access to a painless death would be suffering prevention for me.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
What people are saying In this thread is true.

But I'd like to add people aged 90 in a nursing home bed bound are not producing anything but costing massive medical costs to remain alive . If they want to remain alive that's their choice. But even someone 90 that wants to kill themselves won't be allowed for example won't be allowed to purchase nembutal suicide kits , hitman etc .

So it's not just about using someone as a slave which they are but something even more evil

I even saw a story of woman aged in 80 's and they confiscated her nembutal. But I think she had another bottle and was able to Suicide

Last edited:
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
It's actually so hypocritical because our government actually wants us to die when we are old and disabled. Especially my boomer generation is straining social security system now. More people on social security than ever now. They make it impossible for us to survive. Deny us proper medical care but won't just allow us to die in a humane way. Social security cost of living adjustment for 2024 only 3.2 percent. With today's inflation?! Should really be about 300 percent. And I get told by pro-suffering fascist doctors that I am paranoid for thinking the government is really trying to kill us! A lot of this stuff was confirmed to me by someone in a high position in US govt. But no politician is gonna admit to or have "kill grandpa" as their campaign slogan.