• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Beta game Sims knockoff.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That's the problem isn't it? That feeling gets rid of the 'why' to live. Asides from feeling obligated to others. As for how- by continuing on in whatever way you want to and not dieing. It's harder to know what direction to go in though when the 'why' is gone.

I just try to live so that things don't get any worse! I try to earn money from doing a job I find more rewarding and I distract myself as much as possible. Music, films, pod casts.

I'm guessing you still have preferences in life? I suppose they are interests. Would you prefer to do housework or, watch a film? I guess we all try to do as much of the things we want to but, it doesn't work out that way for a lot of us.

Are you NEET may I ask? Maybe that's a part of it. So- you have the time to do whatever you want but, maybe not the financial resources? I agree though. Even 20 years ago, I'd figured out that I wasn't massively interested in what life had to offer!

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
That's the problem isn't it? That feeling gets rid of the 'why' to live. Asides from feeling obligated to others. As for how- by continuing on in whatever way you want to and not dieing. It's harder to know what direction to go in though when the 'why' is gone.

I just try to live so that things don't get any worse! I try to earn money from doing a job I find more rewarding and I distract myself as much as possible. Music, films, pod casts.

I'm guessing you still have preferences in life? I suppose they are interests. Would you prefer to do housework or, watch a film? I guess we all try to do as much of the things we want to but, it doesn't work out that way for a lot of us.

Are you NEET may I ask? Maybe that's a part of it. So- you have the time to do whatever you want but, maybe not the financial resources? I agree though. Even 20 years ago, I'd figured out that I wasn't massively interested in what life had to offer!
Neet life is hell. All the time in the world but no money to do anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Alexei_Kirillov
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I suppose the only real answer is to work as best you can to somehow make life worth living. Finding a purpose seems like such a tacky cliche though especially since even if you find one, there could be all kinds of factors that could get in the way and make it impossible to achieve. Maybe it's still worth a shot to at least know what works but it involves a lot of trying things that are almost definitely not going to be fun or worth it.

Reactions: Ambivalent1