AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
I'm trying to bump my post about hiding my scars because I NEED a quick solution to get this scar off my because my family is taking everyone out to eat without telling us ahead of time and I can't be seen with this.

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Editing a post doesn't bump the thread.

AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
I literally wrote a second reply and for some reason it edited the post instead of posting another reply

Reactions: pretzelsandballoons
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Also, at least on person on this forum has admitted to spamming it with threads/posts to hide politically incorrect posts they disagree with, so you might only bump a thread for a couple of minutes before a "hero" swoops in to bury what you bumped.

• Wow
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, rozeske and pretzelsandballoons
AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Also, at least on person on this forum has admitted to spamming it with threads/posts to hide politically incorrect posts they disagree with, so you might only bump a thread for a couple of minutes before a "hero" swoops in to bury what you bumped.
Who might that be and can we get them reported somehow?

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Who might that be and can we get them reported somehow?
I'm not out to get them. In any case, I doubt the people who've taken over this forum will want to discipline them since they are politically aligned with said spammer.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm not out to get them. In any case, I doubt the people who've taken over this forum will want to discipline them since they are politically aligned with said spammer.
Oh? Tell me

Reactions: _Broken_alice
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm trying to bump my post about hiding my scars because I NEED a quick solution to get this scar off my because my family is taking everyone out to eat without telling us ahead of time and I can't be seen with this.
There is no quick solution to reducing the appearance of scars. All options for reducing the appearance of scars are long and/or are expensive.

One of the best ways to reduce the scars is by using silicone gel/sheets, but it can take months before seeing results.

You'll probably have to wear something to cover them up or make up an excuse.

Reactions: zeevo
AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
Dear God please don't tell me this place has power mods like Reddit does. I will actually fucking kill myself if they do.
EDIT: Last part is hyperbole, nearly forgot suicide over the internet was common here

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Or u cn sy nothng 2 mods & 100% gurntee tht nothng wll happn eithr wy

Also - pls realse tht thre = lrge numbr of mods wh/ hve diffrnt belifs & opinns & wh/ also hve bettr thngs t/ d/ thn tryn2 contrl politcl dscourse

As lng as psts r nt discrimntry or misnfrmatn thn mods hve 0 intrst in obsessng ovr contrllng feeds

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rozeske
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Or u cn sy nothng 2 mods & 100% gurntee tht nothng wll happn eithr wy

Also - pls realse tht thre = lrge numbr of mods wh/ hve diffrnt belifs & opinns & wh/ also hve bettr thngs t/ d/ thn tryn2 contrl politcl dscourse

As lng as psts r nt discrimntry or misnfrmatn thn mods hve 0 intrst in obsessng ovr contrllng feeds
"can say nothing to mods and guarantee nothing will happen"...that was more or less the idea, yes, as I thought I made clear.

I didn't say the mods on this site are interested in obsessing over controlling feeds but I do think political biases influence decisions.

I don't know whether you believe that defining what is or isn't discriminatory or misinformation is black and white but I do not. I've had a thread nuked (is that common here?) for something I considered and still consider entirely innocuous and which I doubt would have been "disappeared" south american style in years past, so evidently interpretations of that policy can change, or perhaps the policy itself is a political choice which wasn't in effect in the past.

So, to reiterate, I have no interest in reporting them to mods but upon considering that possibility, I am of the opinion that it would be less likely to be pursued due to the fact that politics play a role in how this website is managed. I guess that's controversial.
Oh? Tell me
I messaged you.
Dear God please don't tell me this place has power mods like Reddit does. I will actually fucking kill myself if they do.
EDIT: Last part is hyperbole, nearly forgot suicide over the internet was common here
I'm not sure what power mods on Reddit are like but that sounds like a lot more than what I said, so you probably don't need to worry.

Last edited:
AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
I'm not sure what power mods on Reddit are like but that sounds like a lot more than what I said, so you probably don't need to worry.
Power mods are people who are politically biased and will punish/ban/lock threads/etc. simply because X post doesn't align with their political beliefs.