• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Safralavendel

Safralavendel

May 7, 2024
I need an advice! I bought SN from Poland 2 weeks ago and wanted to cbt last night. Shortly before, I tested the SN with an aquarium set and it shows me that the SN is in the green range, i.e. there is practically no nitrite at all. I'm shocked because I've been planning everything for so long. Should I try it anyway? I assumed that my source was a reliable one. I ordered from bi****. Does anyone have experience with this brand?

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: dinosavr, Esokabat, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
O

octopusinu

Sep 30, 2023
Hey I had a similar problem and thought I got fake SN. The thing is(at least I believe so) when you dissolve a lot of SN into the water the aquarium test can stop working ie show up looking negative/green(the one I use indicates nitrite presence when the water turns purple/pink),
you have to either dilute your solution or dissolve a very very miniscule amount of it(literally a few flecks/tiny clumps) and try again, also buy multiple types of tests.
If that doesn't work then you probably got scammed and got nitrate or something and shouldn't try to ingest it since you don't know what it is.

Reactions: Esokabat
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
is it forbidden to talk about brands as well? thought only sources were forbidden to talk about. Anyways, If I decipher the asterisks correctly I have sn from the same brand and as it's a legit commercial chemical producer I don't think they fake their products, pph states that the salt is so cheap there is no reason to cut the product, the question is if you got the product from a legit online shop or some guy selling it who might have opened the lid and tampered with it, if it's the former I think it's legit. I never planned on testing mine because I don't see a reason on why official brands would cut such a cheap product but that just my two cents and I might be wrong.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I believe that I have the same SN. Visually it looks very legit. I might test it later.

Safralavendel

Safralavendel

May 7, 2024
is it forbidden to talk about brands as well? thought only sources were forbidden to talk about. Anyways, If I decipher the asterisks correctly I have sn from the same brand and as it's a legit commercial chemical producer I don't think they fake their products, pph states that the salt is so cheap there is no reason to cut the product, the question is if you got the product from a legit online shop or some guy selling it who might have opened the lid and tampered with it, if it's the former I think it's legit. I never planned on testing mine because I don't see a reason on why official brands would cut such a cheap product but that just my two cents and I might be wrong.
I don't know if it's forbidden to talk about the brand's name. So far I've always seen that people never write out the full name. I also thought it was a reliable source. Maybe I'll just try it out later.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I don't know if it's forbidden to talk about the brand's name. So far I've always seen that people never write out the full name. I also thought it was a reliable source. Maybe I'll just try it out later.
It's better not to name the brand. There are ppl actively looking for any source they could shut down.

Reactions: bussy, unnamed2 and sugarh1gh
M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
I need an advice! I bought SN from Poland 2 weeks ago and wanted to cbt last night. Shortly before, I tested the SN with an aquarium set and it shows me that the SN is in the green range, i.e. there is practically no nitrite at all. I'm shocked because I've been planning everything for so long. Should I try it anyway? I assumed that my source was a reliable one. I ordered from bi****. Does anyone have experience with this brand?
I think I know the source what you mean, the source is very good.
Did you buyd the 500g container and the container was well closed and sealed?
I have the 500g container and did not test it, i trust this source.

Safralavendel

Safralavendel

May 7, 2024
I think I know the source what you mean, the source is very good.
Did you buyd the 500g container and the container was well closed and sealed?
I have the 500g container and did not test it, i trust this source.
I could only buy the 1kg container. It came in a plastic bottle.

Reactions: Myrmecia
M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
Yes, then it's ok.
When you received it it was closed and sealed?

W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
I know this source as well, it is proper big company, there is no chance that product is fake. I think those aquarium tests are not really good enough to test it.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Safralavendel and Myrmecia
M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
Yes, and the problem is for every test you must open the container.

E

Esokabat

Experienced
Apr 22, 2024
The test can be faulty also, perhaps try different test strips. Even the test strips can expire and get inaccurate. Interesting topic, I will follow.

A

Alex_Morgan

May 26, 2024
The SN from this source should be not a problem.

Reactions: Myrmecia