HeartThatFeeds

HeartThatFeeds

Its joever
Aug 19, 2023
Why is it so hard to be able to end your life? even when I get my SN I'll still have to get everything else for it and that seems even harder considering I live my parents and they might suspect something is up, especially If I call a bunch of Doctors saying that I feel sick among other things. I wish it just wasn't so hard to die, this is the only method I have and I can't live like this anymore, nobody will want to help me anyway, this fucking health care system is worthless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Oeoe3, pthnrdnojvsc, NoPoint2Life and 5 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Stupid biological survial instinct . No matter how much we want to die our body wants to stay alive at all costs

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Oeoe3, Yavannah, NoPoint2Life and 5 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Why is it so hard to be able to end your life? even when I get my SN I'll still have to get everything else for it and that seems even harder considering I live my parents and they might suspect something is up, especially If I call a bunch of Doctors saying that I feel sick among other things. I wish it just wasn't so hard to die, this is the only method I have and I can't live like this anymore, nobody will want to help me anyway, this fucking health care system is worthless.
This is not to dissuade you, but the various bibles and PPH do state that the other drugs are not necessary for success, they just help ease the side affects. Obviously it is logical to want them to help you along, but keep in mind that they are not necessary for CTB.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and HeartThatFeeds
HeartThatFeeds

HeartThatFeeds

Its joever
Aug 19, 2023
This is not to dissuade you, but the various bibles and PPH do state that the other drugs are not necessary for success, they just help ease the side affects. Obviously it is logical to want them to help you along, but keep in mind that they are not necessary for CTB.
I'd rather not throw it back up, I want to at least feel peaceful when I die, not terrible expericing nausea and pain

Reactions: CantDoIt
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I'd rather not throw it back up, I want to at least feel peaceful when I die, not terrible expericing nausea and pain
unfortunately even with all the meds, most people puke regardless as is documented in many threads. it's just a fact of the protocol. that's why a second glass is important

Reactions: HeartThatFeeds
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
It's funny how the human mind can't comprehend before it was born, a very annoying and irrational fear we are programmed to have through evolution. Yet death is part of life, and the universe will even or is going through it. But the fear of the unknown taunts us. I'm just rambling, wish you well.

HeartThatFeeds

HeartThatFeeds

Its joever
Aug 19, 2023
unfortunately even with all the meds, most people puke regardless as is documented in many threads. it's just a fact of the protocol. that's why a second glass is important
Yeah I understand, I just hope things go smoothly for me and I don't regret it last minute because then I'd really have a problem, the best course of action is tjat sedatives put me to sleep and I at least die unconscious or throw up in my sleep

HeartThatFeeds

HeartThatFeeds

Its joever
Aug 19, 2023
It's funny how the human mind can't comprehend before it was born, a very annoying and irrational fear we are programmed to have through evolution. Yet death is part of life, and the universe will even or is going through it. But the fear of the unknown taunts us. I'm just rambling, wish you well.
It's okay, I get you completely, the concept of death honestly terrifies me but I know a lot of people who experience NDE starts to feel peace after a while, that's what I hope me and everyone else to feel, complete acceptance of the fact that my time has come, accepting death is the most we can do

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish it's not so difficult to be permanently free from this existence, to me personally it just feels so cruel how I cannot just simply die in a peaceful way, the fact that I cannot just have a death like never waking again to bring me peace from all the suffering causes me so much pain.

• Love