P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I've been outside sitting on my balcony watching the clouds and into the sky and why is so fucking hard to just die and cease existence in this materialized world? Because family / loved ones prevent us and don't understand how much agony and suffering we have to endure? Is it coz of not a reliable method? Anything else? It's so fucking hard to just die in this world and in this anti-suicide society. It would solve so many personal problems long before they even become real problems. Any thoughts?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sserafim, Sannti, AvoidingMyself and 8 others
Arthur Fleck

Arthur Fleck

Jun 10, 2020
Sim, eu postei algo semelhante ontem à noite.

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
I think there is a emotional, non rational part in us that thinks: what if...
Basically hope and the SI of your body. Its like playing lotto, but with more stakes. You know you wont win, the chances are abyssmal, but what if you're lucky.

On top of that you need to go though so many hoops, just to get the one try. And you need to succed, otherwise you will be locked away in a psych ward for, god knows, how long. So you not only need to be sure that you wanna die you need to also figure out which method is the best, all the organisation etc. Thats hard, especially when life drains you simultaneously

• Love
Reactions: AvoidingMyself, Highmind, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For me it's because methods like Nembutal are made inaccessible. Suicide really is too unnecesarily difficult in this world, I wish there was the option of an guaranteed way to just peacefully fall into an eternal sleep, I hate this anti-suicide society, if there was the option to just leave in peace it would prevent so much unnecessary suffering.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, Arthur Fleck and 1 other person