52yoandmiserable

Apr 19, 2023
I have read to CO megathread, unfortunately all that did was leave me with more questions and no consistent answers.
I have posted in my multiple threads now very pointed questions about the CO method which no one has answered.
Why???
I have attempted to garner this information doing my own research and only found mire conflicting responses. I really don't want to be interrupted. I have already been hospitalized, voluntarily and involuntarily, all these were a complete waste of time and especially money. I really am serious.
At age 53 now, soon to be 54, all I have to look forward to is dwindling resources, declining health, and more unnecessary suffering. If I was able to buy a gun, I'd already be gone. That right has been taken away from me.
Can someone please give me the answers I am seeking or point me in the right direction to find my answers? Please???

• Hugs
Reactions: Tony24 and ItsyBitsyWeetard
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024

K

Kali_Yuga13

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
Hey, sorry life has got you down. I combed through some of your old posts and comments. I'm not sure why some were un answered. Some people are reluctant to directly answer certain questions as they don't want to hand-hold and thus encourage ctb.

Having looked into the CO2 method via charcoal, the big considerations are the volume of the space to make the correct calculations on how much charcoal is needed, proper sealing, potential for CO loss when entering and resealing the space, potential for intervention, fire safety, safety of innocents.

I'm not very knowledgeable on the tent aspect. When I search "tent" there's tons of posts that appear to have details on the method and people that seem knowledgeable on the subject.

Reactions: BoredNTired
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I have read to CO megathread, unfortunately all that did was leave me with more questions and no consistent answers.
I have posted in my multiple threads now very pointed questions about the CO method which no one has answered.
Why???
I have attempted to garner this information doing my own research and only found mire conflicting responses. I really don't want to be interrupted. I have already been hospitalized, voluntarily and involuntarily, all these were a complete waste of time and especially money. I really am serious.
At age 53 now, soon to be 54, all I have to look forward to is dwindling resources, declining health, and more unnecessary suffering. If I was able to buy a gun, I'd already be gone. That right has been taken away from me.
Can someone please give me the answers I am seeking or point me in the right direction to find my answers? Please???
Why are you so sure that if I owned a gun everything would already be solved? It's not infallible, or do you think it is?

52yoandmiserable

Apr 19, 2023
Firstly, I know that firearms are not 100% guaranteed. I have read all the statistics.

My comment regarding firearms was pointed only towards myself to emphasize my resolve to ctb.

Secondly, the comment regarding firearms was not the point of my post at all!

The point of my post was solely to express my frustration with the forum and the members who are unwilling to even respond to my questions about the CO method.

I apologize if my post offended you in any manner.

DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I had attempted CO with charcoal before. I'm not one to follow a recipe though so maybe that's why I failed or maybe it's not. (Sometimes I feel that people get too hung up on the details... then again I didn't succeed so who am I to say.) I did get really close though. I know by what had happened.

Anyways the basics of what I did are... I used my car as a small space. I started the charcoals outside of it until they didn't smoke anymore then moved them inside of the car. I did go in and out of consciousness flailing about which knocked the container holding the coals over a bit. So, be careful of that since I'm surprised I didn't start a fire which would've attracted attention and that's also really not how I want to go. I feel like my problem is that I don't peacefully go to sleep with anything... nothing helps me sleep it's frustrating so I didn't use anything beforehand to help.

Do you mind posting any questions you have on this thread? If you have more questions for me about my experience you can quote me and I'll answer based on my experience.

Reactions: hawkshorizon and 52yoandmiserable