A

alliecake

Oct 23, 2023
Hi all,
I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I'm honestly so tired of living my life. Why does it have to be so hard? I have suffered from depression/anxiety for most of my life and it hasn't gotten better. I was bullied severely in school and had such a shitty time. I feel like such a failure because I'm most likely not going to graduate from college and I've never experienced love in all these years. My question is why? Why did I have to be treated so unfairly when all I've ever been is a nice person? I just want to be at peace already. 😢

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, Suicidebydeath and 3 others
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Im sorry you've suffered so much. I know how you feel. The world has a way of chewing people up and spitting them out. I dont blame you for feeling the way you do. I hope you can find peace

Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, alliecake and 1 other person
DeadWallflower

DeadWallflower

Mar 20, 2023
You're not alone. It isn't fair.

Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, alliecake and 1 other person
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Relatable. I'm sorry for your past experiences.

Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and alliecake
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
In order for some people to have it really good it just means some people have to have it really bad.

That's just the way it is unfortunately.

Reactions: sserafim, du2497, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering here, sadly we exist in this reality where chance so cruelly determines everything and where people suffer senselessly all through no fault of their own. Existence really is too cruel and humans certainly are the worst species, I hate how humans create so much suffering.

Reactions: sserafim and myusername890
ColdPhoenix

ColdPhoenix

Oct 21, 2023
Life was never supposed to be fair. But the greatest thing about life is that a lot of things can change very quickly, and the unfairness only makes it more satisfying when something good comes your way.

Reactions: sserafim
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
First off, you're not alone in your feelings. I'm so sorry you had to be on the short end of this stick. The maddening thing is that life DOESN'T have to be this way. Humans organized it this way. That's why I can't live in this world anymore. I hope you find peace in whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: sserafim, myusername890 and azukigirl