J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
This world is dumb. In the USA if you're poor and ugly and a woman it will be hard to survive. I don't see the point

• Hugs
Reactions: Superdeterminist, niki wonoto, waitingforrest and 3 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
It's that way in many places sadly, we are just humans with limited abilities and tons of problems. It's just survival of the fittest and the law of the stronger

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AloneInCollege, Journeytoletgo, niki wonoto and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see no point to living. We are forced to exist and we have to endure this life for no reason. To me life is so cruel and unfair and it is just suffering for the sake of it. Life is so hard as there is an unlimited amount of things that can go wrong in this life and existing can be very tiring. Life is something that I wish that I never had to experience and I am horrified that life is even a thing in the first place.

• Aww..
Reactions: AloneInCollege, niki wonoto, waitingforrest and 2 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
tom and jerry life is hard GIF

• Aww..
Reactions: Le_Dauphin, niki wonoto, samishii and 3 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I dunno why life is so hard, but I'll tell you one thing.... I Absolutely Fckn Hate it. Damnt, Fml.

• Hugs
Reactions: Superdeterminist, niki wonoto, waitingforrest and 2 others
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022

• Yay!
Reactions: waitingforrest and Lost Magic
starryeyedgemini

starryeyedgemini

It's where my demons hide
Jun 5, 2022
Unfortunately it's not that much better in the UK either. 😕 I. Just trying to get through this shit show one day at a time until I get the courage to end it all. I tried to drown myself in the bath a few days ago and failed

• Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto, LittleBlackCat, Lost Magic and 1 other person
starryeyedgemini

starryeyedgemini

It's where my demons hide
Jun 5, 2022
Is it awful that I have a beautiful little boy? I should be excited about watching him grow up but all I can think of is how low ans alone I feel 😔

• Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and niki wonoto
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Same with being a male. In general, life is hard for poor and ugly people.

Reactions: AloneInCollege, Le_Dauphin, Superdeterminist and 1 other person
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
What if usa had it so poor people that are ugly can get plastic surgery once they hit puberty. Why do poor and ugly people have to slave and take the abuse by society that is so unfair. Yet they try to cage us here to slave for the good looking, or talented, or rich who can elevate themselves

Reactions: Le_Dauphin
W

WhyBotherAnymore?

Nov 2, 2021
Life is a lottery! People say you just need to play the hand your dealt in life, but I bet that person had no idea how difficult life can actually be! Life is so draining and filled with people who will smile and shake your hand and all the while are waiting on the chance to stick a knife in your back. Most people are fake. I wish I had the money to buy a field and get a house built. I would never leave that field again!! People are exhausting and so is life. I never asked to be born and wish the opportunty had just passed my by. I don't yet have the will to end things, but I go to bed every night hoping I just won't wake up and just die in my sleep!

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, WorthlessTrash and Lost Magic