Nothing87

Nothing87

I want to achieve eternal oblivion
Jun 5, 2024
I am getting really tired... I did everything to prove my worth to everyone but I always end up being worthless. I was shamed because they said I was not suffering enough and they always say that suffering is what makes you a stronger person and that you should suffer and take a risk for the sake of other people. As much as I wanted to die I have no choice because I still have many responsibilities to do and I really can't take it anymore because of these judgemental people in my surroundings. I really want to end this pain and I don't want to stay alive anymore, I hate myself and my life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Oeoe3, Reflection, AllTheseQuestions and 6 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
They can go fuck themselves. Suffering doesn't make you stronger, it just stresses you out and may even leave you traumatized. Also, you shouldn't rely on others to validate your suffering. To some people, you may have suffered a lot and to others, you may have not suffered at all. At the end of the day, you are the only one who gets to determine whether or not you feel like you have been suffering. It sounds like they just projecting their insecurities onto you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AllTheseQuestions, Marco77, CTB Dream and 4 others
Nothing87

Nothing87

Jun 5, 2024
Also, you shouldn't rely on others to validate your suffering.
I do agree with you, I felt lost and I don't know who exactly am I and it is also a reason why I rely on others. I really need to work of improving this kind of thinking.
It sounds like they just projecting their insecurities onto you
I live in a country full of religious people and I felt like an evil person because I don't fit in their "moral" values and standard and they shame me and make me feel like an outcast. It's hella tiring..

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and EvisceratedJester
S

Sadbanana

God doesn't care
Aug 20, 2024
This will sound corny as heck. But it is because you are actually, objectively not worthless. Sorry, but thats just a fucking bulshit lie. You are just treated like that, which you don't desrve. I got to know for myself that that it's not just so simple to not care what others think, after all we are social specie that depended very much on others liking us, when it comes to survival.

Plus religious people can really be obnoxious sometimes. I'm atheist and I know many respectful Christians that accept me like this, but I also met few morons that think all atheists are worse then Hitler😂. So if you are trans, gay or something jusy don't take those idiots seriously.

There is definitely a lot you can do to rewrite those nasty beliefs. Like noticing your thought patterns everytime you think about being worthless and logically debunking it, it takes many times but it will eventually become a subconscious process. At least this helped me a lot in past.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nothing87 and CTB Dream
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
This will sound corny as heck. But it is because you are actually, objectively not worthless. Sorry, but thats just a fucking bulshit lie. You are just treated like that, which you don't desrve. I got to know for myself that that it's not just so simple to not care what others think, after all we are social specie that depended very much on others liking us, when it comes to survival.

Plus religious people can really be obnoxious sometimes. I'm atheist and I know many respectful Christians that accept me like this, but I also met few morons that think all atheists are worse then Hitler😂. So if you are trans, gay or something jusy don't take those idiots seriously.

There is definitely a lot you can do to rewrite those nasty beliefs. Like noticing your thought patterns everytime you think about being worthless and logically debunking it, it takes many times but it will eventually become a subconscious process. At least this helped me a lot in past.
I feel like you're just some redditor from r/Atheism .

Also, I find saying "I'm worthless" and having a stranger say "Nuh-uh! You're actually suuper talented and worth everything", It comes off as a bit patronizing. You seem like the kind of pro-life person who says that everyone has a "talent" and "value", but that just isn't the case.
back to OP ...

You shouldn't listen to these people who just invalidate and gaslight whatever suffering & pain you're going through. If they're insisting to take risks and suffer instead of them then they're just taking advantage of you. What do you owe these people? Are you their slave?

I understand how much it hurts to realize you'll never "Earn" that validation, the acceptance. Those people will never be appeased with you, they're looking for excuses to let off steam and make you feel awful.

They'll never stop beating you over the head with shame to make you think or do what they want. Realizing the nature of those kinds of people and knowing you should stop worrying about them and their unobtainable appreciation is the first step towards really moving forwards.

I'd suggest talking to people outside of that group. Try to produce something, but don't show those people, anyone else. People you know, even the public. You'll be surprised and could see the true value you have.

We could talk more in-depth in DMs if you'd like.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nothing87 and CTB Dream
S

Sadbanana

God doesn't care
Aug 20, 2024

Also, I find saying "I'm worthless" and having a stranger say "Nuh-uh! You're actually suuper talented and worth everything", It comes off as a bit patronizing. You seem like the kind of pro-life person who says that everyone has a "talent" and "value", but that just isn't the case.
back to OP ...

You shouldn't listen to these people who just invalidate and gaslight whatever suffering & pain you're going through. If they're insisting to take risks and suffer instead of them then they're just taking advantage of you. What do you owe these people? Are you their slave?

I understand how much it hurts to realize you'll never "Earn" that validation, the acceptance. Those people will never be appeased with you, they're looking for excuses to let off steam and make you feel awful.

They'll never stop beating you over the head with shame to make you think or do what they want. Realizing the nature of those kinds of people and knowing you should stop worrying about them and their unobtainable appreciation is the first step towards really moving forwards.

I'd suggest talking to people outside of that group. Try to produce something, but don't show those people, anyone else. People you know, even the public. You'll be surprised and could see the true value you have.

I'm not a redditor, just trying to tell, becuase I also feel the exact same way. And I'm not trying to invalidate his or her pain. Explain me how anyone could be objectively worthless. When you fail society's expectations of what useful person should be? It's stupid, we have small to none free will, no power to decide how we are born, wheter we do stupid or smart choices also depends on information we are given and our intelligence. Nobody deserves to be call worthless, but that's just my opinion.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Possono andare a farsi fottere. La sofferenza non ti rende più forte, ti stressa e potrebbe anche lasciarti traumatizzato. Inoltre, non dovresti affidarti agli altri per convalidare la tua sofferenza. Per alcune persone, potresti aver sofferto molto e per altre, potresti non aver sofferto affatto. Alla fine della giornata, sei l'unico che può stabilire se ti senti o meno come se stessi soffrendo. Sembra che stiano solo proiettando le loro insicurezze su di te.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sorry but I feel like they are more at fault than you. What kind of person deliberately makes another feel worthless? That's a terrible thing to do. Plus, it implies that all we are set on this earth to do is to fulfill the needs of others. Ok, it's great if we can help others but again- should that be expected of us? Is that in fact why people have children to begin with? So they'll grow up to be useful? Again- what kind of motive is that? It's effectively slavery!

Are you able to move away at some point do you think? It sounds as if your environment is a major factor in how you feel.

Reactions: AllTheseQuestions
A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
I'm so sorry to hear about your struggle and pain. I hope you find everything you are looking for and find serenity & peace with whatever you decide.

Nothing87

Nothing87

Jun 5, 2024

back to OP ...

I have read all of this, thank you for the kinds words and understanding.

I do agree with you, and I realize the only way to move forward is to get out in this environment. Really hope I can move on and start my own journey in life but It was hard. Ever since I am a child I felt a lot of shame and self-hatred due to the people in my surroundings and I also blame myself because of that, sometimes I wish I grew up in a good environment as well as in a healthy family. I also hope to move on with my past trauma and my past mistakes.
Thanks a lot, If I have a free time I would like to talk with you 🤗
Like noticing your thought patterns everytime you think about being worthless and logically debunking it, it takes many times but it will eventually become a subconscious process. At least this helped me a lot in past.
Really wish It was that easy to battle my mind... But I will try my best thanks a lot!
Are you able to move away at some point do you think? It sounds as if your environment is a major factor in how you feel.
I'm broke so it was hard to move out in this environment, plus I still live with my mother and It was toxic as hell but I have no choice. I will work hard and save a lot of money so I can get out here even though It will take years.

+ I am also the one who will have a full responsibility to my mother because she is getting old, and of course I am scared she will sue me if I got away and if I put her in an elderly care. My mother doesn't really want to leave me alone and she want to have a full control to me and it was suffocating... And If ever I become financial stable I still need to give my money to my mother and support her daily expenses and I also need to support my father and I need take responsibility to his belongings.

It was so hard to live in this judgemental environment and toxic family. Fuck everything in my life I am fucking tired.

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
This is something that helps which of course they don't teach . helps to rewrite false beliefs or actions that you want to stop.

There is definitely a lot you can do to rewrite those nasty beliefs. Like noticing your thought patterns everytime you think about a belief or do an action and logically debunking it, it takes many times but it will eventually become a subconscious process. At least this helped me a lot in past.

there are more things one can do to rewwrite false beliefs bad habits etc. to deprogram and reprogram the brain and mind. imo most are false beliefs and bad habits like watching a youtube rabbit hole what problem of mine would that solve especially videos that don't have anything to do with my goals or problems ?

Reactions: Sadbanana