britter

britter

afraid of what's not
Dec 31, 2021
I think I'm about to lose my mind, I can't find a single place online that can reliably deliver me SN from within AU.
I've looked at purchasing it from overseas but I don't want to get caught because I'm importing it into AU.
SN is technically classed as a schedule 7 poison in AU when it's over 40% purity, so I don't want to risk it.
I just want to get my hands on this shit asap, this is so unfair lol.
I've been looking at alternative methods, but the reliability and speed at which SN can deliver when done correctly has me super comfortable doing it.
Does anyone have any experience importing pure SN from overseas into AU? (Has to be recent, like 2020-current)

If you could lend me a hand in anyway, feel free to PM me.
Thanks for listening.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sea Turtle
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Island countries with strict custom laws such as Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, etc. are making SN nearly impossible to get for the average person anymore. I fear that pro lifers finally 'won' in regards to restricting access to getting it. It's not talked about a lot but I feel like people need to understand that SN as a method is becoming harder or impossible to get unless you're willing to travel to a third world country such as Indonesia or somewhere else that has less restrictions on getting SN and even then there's a bunch of what if's.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake