• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
Like, I mentioned that I found my sn before. It disappeared again. My roommate accidentally threw it into a trash bag and then into a car that carries it all. And now my SN completely disappeared. And I still don't have money. And I still feel so fucking bad.

Today I cut myself a lot. And it's literally that my bath is all red. I cut myself deep enough to leave scars, but not deep enough to cut the artery.

And now they all just fuckin hurt when I just lay on the bed and write this thread. I'm just so tired of all that.

All the time I'm the one that fails at everything. I'm the one that could be manipulated easily. Like really. My ability to trust people easy and fast just ruined my life. I understand that it is completely my fault. And I just hate myself even more for that.

• Hugs
Reactions: astrichaoz