stunnednaddled

stunnednaddled

Mar 9, 2020
One day I can pass out by just simply leaning my head forward and sitting on the floor, no problems, no pain, no exploding head, no trouble even breathing yet I get dizzy after 5 seconds and I can feel myself slipping away no problem. The next day I crush my windpipe, there's a lot of pain, my head feels like it's gonna pop off and I can't even get the slightest bit dizzy. Same body position, same noose position, same exact thing I do the day before. The way I need to position it I can't do it with my knees off the floor because the rope always slides up. The body position is not an issue, I've nearly succeeded like that in the past, still have no clue how I survived. Why is it when I'm the most desperate to go, and I am more ready than ever and I truly attempt, rather than practice, I just fucking can't physically get there? My neck is so sore right now, I had it as tight as it can go for like 10 minutes trying everything I could and I can't even get the fuzzy feeling, much less get myself to black out or die just nothing happens but immense pain and frustration.

stunnednaddled

stunnednaddled

Mar 9, 2020
Are you using pos. 2?
Using position 4. I know in the megathread he said it didn't work for him but that position has gotten me the best results so far. I fully blacked out in that position a few weeks ago, again I still have no idea how I survived but I did. Any other position I haven't seen any results aside from full standing but I used a different ligature for that and I only got lightheaded, but I timed it even and I didn't pass out over a full minute. The rope just slides too much unless I have my knees on the ground. I don't know why it worked fine last night and today it's not. I just took well over my prescribed dose of blood pressure meds, gonna see if that will help me succeed. Hopefully I can make it work by tonight otherwise Idk what I'm gonna do.

Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis
V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
What do you mean the rope slides? Do you have it below AA? I never understood, how one can get enough pressure in 4. Could you possibly describe? Thx

stunnednaddled

stunnednaddled

Mar 9, 2020
What do you mean the rope slides? Do you have it below AA? I never understood, how one can get enough pressure in 4. Could you possibly describe? Thx
I do a weird kinda muslim prayer thing really. Whenever I do anything else the rope slides above my adams apple and nothing happens. I need it just below and the only way to do it is that position and I've had success with pos 4 as well. Idk normally I can lean forward like an inch and I feel myself passing out doing it like that. I relax my body a lot and let myself really slump into it and that's when I can really get results. It works for me better than other positions, Idk why but it does, I just can't get it to work today.

Reactions: bob12
V

Valsalva

Feb 25, 2020
How did you come back on those attempts?

stunnednaddled

stunnednaddled

Mar 9, 2020
How did you come back on those attempts?
I have no idea. I think, again, the rope slid up but that's because my body was straight up. When I tried being in a prayer position, I was able to at least get myself to the point of passing out, I just bitched out of those attempts