M

Majestatea Masiva

Feb 4, 2023
This is hell. not in books, not underground. not in some sort of parallell dimension. Our life here where we are all pitted together is the hell humanity dreamed of. We desperately need a mass extinction event already, please, I dont have the volition necessary to leave by myself.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Homo erectus, Immensevoid and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me this world undeniably is hell, I see existence as just being an unnecessary harm that never needed to exist, I also would see it as being for the best for this world to disappear peacefully into nothingness, it's horrible how it's this difficult to finally die. There really is far too much endless suffering in existing, the existence of life is so tragic to me and I'm also tired of feeling trapped here. To peacefully pass away would be the best thing possible to me yet such a thing would always feel too good to be true in this cruel world.

Reactions: wiltingorchid and leavingsoon99
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Hell is other people. No Exit by Jean-Paul Satre is a hell of a read - pun intended. It is so relatable how we make each other so miserable, pitted against each other, competing for everything from resources to the very space where to stand. I want to be one with the infinite and not experience this useless separation and race that comes from other-ness...

Reactions: Passersby and leavingsoon99
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Everything in this life is backwards, messed up, crazy, and just plain miserable. It is very curious and unfortunate that unsubscribing from this unwanted gift is so difficult. I'll find a way to push through and do it, because my life is at a point where it is unlivable. I sympathize with your sentiment, though.

Reactions: Homo erectus
PyramidHead

PyramidHead

Apr 27, 2023
I completely understand. What most consider to be the greatest gift, I consider to be the greatest curse. It's insane how unlucky I am to be born, considering how abysmal the chances of popping into existence are. I just want to disappear peacefully, or die in my sleep.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Hollowman
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is it surprising that because living in this world is hard, that dying in it would not be?

Alessa_Silent_Doll

Alessa_Silent_Doll

Aug 13, 2023
Might be because we tried to rationalize everything in order to commit on live, even death. Being aware of an uncertainty future, can be overwhelming. Now, what stops you to CTB might be still keeping you held by external reasons, such as: Family, friends, valuable or important things, a career, etc. Fears and lack of self encouragement or determination are common and valid reasons, so, some questions to begin with would be:

What is stopping me to do it?
it this relevant for my life?
Can I detached myself of it or not?

I am not an expert and I could be wrong, do not take what i said seriously, is just an opinion, a reflection of the struggle of having to life a unwanted life.

Alessa

A

ama

Today I feel like suicide…
Sep 13, 2023
Its disheartening knowing that life it self is hell and that trying to end the suffering can be even worse. It shouldn't have to be so hard to ctb especially when its a decision made rationally and throughly thought through.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Perhaps mass extinction is more common than we are told. The current civilization is possibly not thousands but only a few hundreds of years old. But other past and future civilizations might still be hell.