fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Even if I didn't have trauma and I wasn't sick, life is hard all on its own

You have to exercise or you'll be in pain and miserable. You have to gather the time and energy to eat at least three times a day. You need to clean the place you live in, or you'll get sick. Skip personal hygeine, and you'll get an infection of some kind. If you don't sleep enough, you'll be miserable. But you also will be if you sleep too much. Stress can lead to all sorts of illness, so you're supposed to "manage" it somehow, even though most stress is caused by things completely out of your control.

If it's supposed to be natural for us to want to live, why is it so fucking hard? Why do we have to do so much?

• Love
Reactions: trappedinthislife, pthnrdnojvsc, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Things are always hard for living beings but now with modern conveniences, society has to keep inventing ways to artificially make peoples' lives more difficult than they really need to be. It could be our bodies have also negatively adjusted to whatever conditions we live in and that's why minor things like sleeping too much or too little seem more difficult than they used to.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, sserafim, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I don't know. But it sucks and I wasn't made for this.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, DeIetedUser4739, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
lamargue

lamargue

pugilist
Jun 5, 2024
i constantly neglect my hygiene. i feel as if i am in a state between life and death, just floating. at some point i'll shower, clean my room, balance my nutrition in order to live a functional life, but that soon collapses and i'm back to my same old routine of decay. i don't even pity myself anymore, it's just natural to me at this point.

• Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls and fleetingnight
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

of angels
Jun 20, 2024
Because carbon based life was a mistake

Reactions: sserafim, pthnrdnojvsc, DeIetedUser4739 and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That's just how life is designed. Reality is more disappointing than fiction sadly. I wish that life was as easy as it can be in fiction but it isn't and it won't ever be. I'm not meant for this life at all and I honestly deserve better than this

Reactions: sserafim
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Even if I didn't have trauma and I wasn't sick, life is hard all on its own

You have to exercise or you'll be in pain and miserable. You have to gather the time and energy to eat at least three times a day. You need to clean the place you live in, or you'll get sick. Skip personal hygeine, and you'll get an infection of some kind. If you don't sleep enough, you'll be miserable. But you also will be if you sleep too much. Stress can lead to all sorts of illness, so you're supposed to "manage" it somehow, even though most stress is caused by things completely out of your control.

If it's supposed to be natural for us to want to live, why is it so fucking hard? Why do we have to do so much?
That's true even for young healthy people. For most old people all the horrors are exponentially worse.

Reactions: sserafim and fleetingnight
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
That's true even for young healthy people. For most old people all the horrors are exponentially worse.
My grandpa recently suffered a stroke. His recovery was fine and he was thankfully ok, but I have heard stories of many of his friends that never came back from one. One became a vegetable after it. One got half her body paralyzed. It's scary af.

I'm only 21. Don't want to see the horror movie called life past 60, no thanks. I plan on just CTB-ing when I get there. If I even get that far.

Reactions: fleetingnight and pthnrdnojvsc