Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Ok so my main reason for CTB is a stay at a psych ward when I was 17 . It ruined my life completely, more than your typical forced confinement. I see so many people supporting what was done to me and I just hate them. I feel white hot rage at some of my family and all the people who try in any way to justify what was done to me.

That is why I don't want my organs to help them or their families. I know this sounds vindictive but I am so angry.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoOneKnows, Donewitheverything, Deadgirl and 2 others
discokicks

discokicks

Student
Apr 19, 2019
I had to stay at a psych ward too man. But remember not everyone is bad. I'm an organ donor cos I'd like to leave something behind. I don't "owe" anything but hey if it helps someone then that's better than nothing. But I understand your pain.

Reactions: Princessangel
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Some psych wards suck, others dont

Reactions: Jovan1 and Meretlein
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Can you even be an organ donor when you die by suicide? I thought not

Reactions: Meretlein
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Can you even be an organ donor when you die by suicide? I thought not

I would imagine it would determine on your method. If you take SN, it would destroy your insides, so that wouldn't help.

Hanging?? Mmmmmmmm, I don't know...

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
For me there is a definite 'before' and 'after' in my life... being forcibly taken from my surroundings traumatised me beyond repair and is the worst thing that ever happened to me, far worse than the actual experience of psychosis caused by smoking cannabis. They should have given me time to recover at home.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meretlein, NoOneKnows and Deadgirl
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
For me there is a definite 'before' and 'after' in my life... being forcibly taken from my surroundings traumatised me beyond repair and is the worst thing that ever happened to me, far worse than the actual experience of psychosis caused by smoking cannabis. They should have given me time to recover at home.
What happened?

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
What happened?
I was hospitalised for a month, everyone I knew treated me differently afterwards but the main thing is that I was put on high doses of damaging psych meds, in a ward with people who were aggressive, threatening staff. Horrible conditions in general. No privacy, windows where staff would check on you every 15 minutes, strangers looking in on you sleeping, not allowed any covers other than a small thin blanket. It's hard to describe all the aspects of why it's a terrible experience. Since that trauma I was hospitalised the same time of year the subsequent two years, and not left alone by "medical professionals" who have done nothing other than destroy my sense of autonomy.

Reactions: NoOneKnows and IronTusk
IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I was hospitalised for a month, everyone I knew treated me differently afterwards but the main thing is that I was put on high doses of damaging psych meds, in a ward with people who were aggressive, threatening staff. Horrible conditions in general. No privacy, windows where staff would check on you every 15 minutes, strangers looking in on you sleeping, not allowed any covers other than a small thin blanket. It's hard to describe all the aspects of why it's a terrible experience.
Ive been in similiar psych wards. Its tragic.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Spent 3 years in places like that. I feel for you.
I lost my mind in a bad psych ward. I've been to good ones though where the nurses are nice and the doctors treat you like a human.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I lost my mind in a bad psych ward. I've been to good ones though where the nurses are nice and the doctors treat you like a human.
That's good. Problem is when I'd get released, I still planned to ctb. Made me almost afraid to leave because of what I'd do to myself.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
That's good. Problem is when I'd get released, I still planned to ctb. Made me almost afraid to leave because of what I'd do to myself.
I won't go back to another one that's for sure

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I hope your suffering is over soon. Saw your post about your supplies.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I hope your suffering is over soon. Saw your post about your supplies.
I'm too depressed or despondent to make the order from alldaychemist. I don't even know if my card will go through. I'm hoping they accept PayPal

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I'm too depressed or despondent to make the order from alldaychemist. I don't even know if my card will go through. I'm hoping they accept PayPal
I know that feeling too.

Reactions: IronTusk