M

Moby

Mar 26, 2020
Ive been thinking through this a lot, and its not easy, but ive really come to believe CTB is my only option

I ruined my last relationship. Ive quite likely ruined my already tattered reputation in the process.

I need so many meds to be even relatively stable now. I feel like a walking zombie.

I have a crippling fear of being trapped in a painful drawn out death. I want to end things on my own terms.

Im in growing debt and its only getting worse.

Theres not much hope anywhere else. I think its too late to make amends with the hurt ive caused.

I dont want to hurt another person, i dont want to bring another generation of me into the world.

I

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mooshi, TAW122, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
We understand and support your decision

• Love
Reactions: Moby
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I am sorry you are experiencing these issues in your life...
And perfectly understand you when you have to take meds just to make you barely function.
Be careful with any relationships now, this is a very unstable thing - people come and people go. This may drag you down if you meet wrong people.
Concerning debts, have you considered all the ways to get rid of them? There are certain people who deal with debts and can give you advice how to make the situation manageable.
If you are ready with your decision, these two things can make your last days more bearable
And even if you decide to give it 1 more chance, can make it easier to stand up.
Wish you a good luck!

• Love
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that you are in a bad situation right now, with relationships and debt. I hope you find a solution to them or if not, then I wish you peace in whatever decision you end up choosing.

• Love