• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
I have between 10-30% of disability and life is so fucking hard.
The level isnt enough to dont allow me to do anything anothers cant but It draws a line between me and the rest of the people.
I dont know how to make friends or how to have a normal chat , I hate myself.
Nobody except me and my parents knows It, but I feel It in my life everyday and I feel broken.
I wish that my parents never had me

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, Vicolo cieco, fleetingnight and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to go through this, it's so cruel how people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: golta
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
I can't say I understand your misery but thank you for sharing a little bit of it with me.

Hmm, I do feel that confusion though. My father talked about it when he decided to have kids. It's a joke when he tells the story to his friends. I do wonder if I get to be the punchline. At least people get to laugh. I guess it's better than crying and telling people to keep it in their pants.

C'est La Vie I guess. Good luck with whatever you have planned, and getting anywhere you wish to go. The least the cosmos can do is be a little kind and not stand in your way.

• Love
Reactions: golta
golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
I'm sorry you have to go through this, it's so cruel how people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.
Awww, thanks
I can't say I understand your misery but thank you for sharing a little bit of it with me.

Hmm, I do feel that confusion though. My father talked about it when he decided to have kids. It's a joke when he tells the story to his friends. I do wonder if I get to be the punchline. At least people get to laugh. I guess it's better than crying and telling people to keep it in their pants.

C'est La Vie I guess. Good luck with whatever you have planned, and getting anywhere you wish to go. The least the cosmos can do is be a little kind and not stand in your way.
My parents do the same to me, but at least they are losing contact with people and get less chances. Thanks for being kind with me, I wish that people will treat you the same way, QueerMelancholy

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy