Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
It's horrible. The crunch makes me shiver. What it's made of sickens me and mold can thrive on it. What's more, the taste of the burn marks after toasting always kills me a little inside. People are taken advantage of with overpriced bread, and some people are actually addicted to it! I can't take it. Every time I see bread, I take it to the yard and burn with with my flamethrower. Other times, I grind it into tiny pieces and give it to the ducks. if they enjoy it, might as well let them.

Edit: Before people think I'm serious, this is a joke, and a response to "Ten threads we haven't seen...", etc., etc.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, keiichidono, NotMeantForHere and 6 others
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
It's horrible. The crunch makes me shiver. What it's made of sickens me and mold can thrive on it. What's more, the taste of the burn marks after toasting always kills me a little inside. People are taken advantage of with overpriced bread, and some people are actually addicted to it! I can't take it. Every time I see bread, I take it to the yard and burn with with my flamethrower. Other times, I grind it into tiny pieces and give it to the ducks. if they enjoy it, might as well let them.
:)

Attachments

• toast-toast-toast_o_420214.jpg
    toast-toast-toast_o_420214.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Love
Reactions: Nottoohotlatte, Woodnote, GoodPersonEffed and 4 others
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Nottoohotlatte, Dear Flabby, Mort and 1 other person
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
OP is a toastophobe. I like toast :hug:

Reactions: marcusuk63
Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019
Reactions: Dear Flabby and terry_a_davis
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
One time I saw Baby Jesus in my toast. He told me to go forth and bread the message.

• Wow
Reactions: Sensei, lovemelovemenot, Woodnote and 3 others
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
AAaaah,but what if its GARLIC toast??

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Inferdan, Epsilon0 and terry_a_davis
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Woodnote, Epsilon0, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
D

Dear Flabby

Feb 20, 2020
Well, stop loafing around, then!
Edit: Sorry @Brick In The Wall , I didn't mean to insult your spiritual beliefs. I can't help it—I belong to the "pun-per-nickel" sect. We practice rye humour:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Epsilon0, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Edit: Sorry @Brick In The Wall , I didn't mean to insult your spiritual beliefs. I can't help it—I belong to the "pun-per-nickel" sect. We practice rye humour:)
No harm done, I've been known to attend that church on occasion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
BAB437F9 738E 4281 82C4 DABA63172900 652x640

I hate toast too!

• Wow
Reactions: Inferdan, Epsilon0 and Brick In The Wall
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
In the similar threads below, "Anyone else hate babies?" popped up (ha ha, that was so easy).

So I googled images with the search term "babies toast."

I found "How not to use babies to promote your product." This is so wrong.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
In the similar threads below, "Anyone else hate babies?" popped up (ha ha, that was so easy).

So I googled images with the search term "babies toast."

I found "How not to use babies to promote your product." This is so wrong.

I have a vivid imagination, but I can honestly say...no...just, no.
I have a vivid imagination, but I can honestly say...no...just, no.
Hahahahaha we used to run the typical 'Bonnie Baby' competition every year on the paper. I was always looking round for stock images with which to promote it. It's a bloody good job I never found this one :blarg:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
NYC's mayor got criticized for asking for his bagel to be toasted. I don't like the mayor. The enemy of one's enemy is one's friend, so toast is my friend.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, Inferdan and Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
NYC's mayor got criticized for asking for his bagel to be toasted. I don't like the mayor. The enemy of one's enemy is one's friend, so toast is my friend.

I like your toast, sorry, I mean post.

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Viola
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
I hate toast. It's coarse and rough and irritating. And it gets everywhere.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
I am enraged. I feel the suffering of all of you who have dealt with the scattering of crumbs, the torturous scraping sounds, the uneven spreading of butter or margarine, the over toasting, the under toasting, the uneven toasting. This is my last post. You will likely see me on the news. I am sorry for the unwanted attention that will undoubtedly be drawn to this site, but I can no longer sit impotent and silent.

As of tonight, toast is toast.

Goodbye, community. Know that I do this for you. I do it for the world. If one less person ctb's because of the treachery of toast, I will know my life was worth something. When you remember me, raise a glass if you wish, but please...no toasts.

• Love
Reactions: HadEnough1974, faraway_beach, Viola and 2 others
D

Dear Flabby

Feb 20, 2020
I am enraged. I feel the suffering of all of you who have dealt with the scattering of crumbs, the torturous scraping sounds, the uneven spreading of butter or margarine, the over toasting, the under toasting, the uneven toasting. This is my last post. You will likely see me on the news. I am sorry for the unwanted attention that will undoubtedly be drawn to this site, but I can no longer sit impotent and silent.

Goodbye, community. Know that I do this for you. I do it for the world. If one less person ctb's because of the treachery of toast, I will know my life was worth something. When you remember me, raise a glass if you wish, but please...no toasts.
Well, my goodness gracious, you..crumbled..yes, crumbled,
Under pressure.
Are you certain?
Have you considered both sides of the slice?
When life gives you lemons, make delightfully tangy marmalade, yes?
(Sarcasm)

Inferdan

Inferdan

Nov 3, 2019

Songs will be sung in your memory, while all history of toast will rise into the air as embers, and into the ground as ashes. Farewell, my friend...you will be dearly missed, but it is for the greater good...