M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
I honestly cannot stand this group. I'm in constant intense pain every day of my life, i have a medical condition (not too many details I'm willing to give on his forum) that is not curable, and managing it is incredibly difficult even with the best pain killers. i normally get 2 responses.
  1. think about your family/loved ones you will leave behind
  2. suck it up life isn't fair
If i honestly ever heardd one of these 2 statements irl i would straight up deck these people. If my loved ones were still around, and really loved me they would understand the pain i'm in constantly and let me go. Also all my loved ones are gone, so i have no more loved ones. Suck it up life isn't fair. well... your group likes to rip people from the void without their consent the least society can do is respect our right to return to the void. I'm not an antinatalist, and there are plenty of people who enjoy life, I'm quite jealous of these people. Under different circumstances I would enjoy life as well, however this isn't the case for everyone and our rights we possess naturally, they are not confered to us by the state. The state can either choose to respect those rights, or restrict them. Sorry for this pseudo schizo-post, i have been up for over 24 hours and I'm in severe physical pain. I'm going to head to bed now, good night/morning/evening/noon all.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Foxes, aticeret, Forever Sleep and 24 others
8evergo

8evergo

Mage
Oct 20, 2021
the group of people don't know how bad it is what kind of health hurdles you have to go through how shit is when there's shit in the shit it's the main thing you follow what the good Lord said in a self-instruction book
I think we have the same health problems and I know how you are due to the physical problems, there are also depressions and private ones too
These people are herd animals, they only follow what is told to them, definitely 10 x vaccinated and loyal to the system.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Musketeer, Drinkwater77 and 1 other person
W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
Pro lifers are Just a bunch of social conservatives who see humans as nothing but biological robots.

They are unable to deal with such a difficult subject so they deny it instead.

Reactions: 7b48hl, KQuotientW, LastFlowers and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also cannot stand pro lifers. Many of them would probably want a peaceful way to exit if they ended up with health problems. I think that it is best to ignore people like that, they have no right to tell you what to do with your life, after all only you know what is best. No one should be forced to live against their wishes, life is completely meaningless and all humans will die someday eventually, so if someone wants to leave then that is their choice. Only the individual can determine whether life is worth living or not and nobody has any obligation to live anyway. None of us asked for this life in the first place.

Reactions: unnormal9, 7b48hl, ConstantPain and 5 others
alliebear

alliebear

The sun also sets
Jun 13, 2022
Agree. Another word is, "other have it worse", "everything happen for a reason, be positive" "think about the aftermath" "be strong, it is god test" .

All this words, made me push everyone around me and not sharing anything at all about my pain. When I don't tell them anything, they insist to know, and 'care' but when i told them, they asked me to buckle it up and not use them for support+wanting attention 😪

Reactions: gottablast888, 7b48hl, LastFlowers and 4 others
W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
Agree. Another word is, "other have it worse", "everything happen for a reason, be positive" "think about the aftermath" "be strong, it is god test" .

All this words, made me push everyone around me and not sharing anything at all about my pain. When I don't tell them anything, they insist to know, and 'care' but when i told them, they asked me to buckle it up and not use them for support+wanting attention 😪
. You dont have to tell them anything.
Just remind them that they are not ruling the world quite yet. That they dont have the right to know. And if they ask, then the leverage is yours. Dont give that power away.
"Be positive" they say, while knocking all the things that are we find positive in our lives.
"think about the after math", they say. Demanding compassion, but giving nothing themselves. Maybe they expect decency from you, because that is what you have, while they dont. And if you were to leave (and i hope not) , that light would be gone. They dont really pity you, they pity themselves. While people like you sometimes felt too much for others, felt the pain of the world.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza, LastFlowers and Musketeer
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
Having other people label your pain or dismiss it that way is so frustrating. Insisting that you act the part without providing any actual help is just. It's not the actions of people who care. If their actual goal is to reduce suicide then they should be tackling systemic problems not forcing others to live in misery.

• Love
Reactions: Foxes, Euthanza, LastFlowers and 1 other person
M

Messgram

Meaningless struggle
Dec 30, 2021
these are the kind of people that i hope life sinks into the abyss for them to realize how hypocritical and stupid they were

Reactions: Euthanza, pthnrdnojvsc and Musketeer
J

Job Joad

Jul 2, 2022
I'll be honest with you I'm pretty conservative and I have some off and on Christian beliefs, but I just don't understand the obsession with life from the right. If a baby has down syndrome or something else we must let it live and suffer because: life, life, life, life, life! No one here is evil for wanting to die.

Reactions: ConstantPain, hellispink, Marktheghost and 1 other person
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Let us return to the void we were so violently and forcefully taken from. We truly had no pain and No grief. ONLY THE LIVING SUFFER. This is truth.

Reactions: ConstantPain, Rogue Proxy, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
fatalerror

fatalerror

Jul 14, 2022
1. think about your family/loved ones you will leave behind

- If my family/loved ones want me to keep suffering in this life this makes them selfish? Why should I suffer for their well-being?

2. suck it up life isn't fair

-If game is not fair, what is the point of keep playing the same game?

Reactions: Forever Sleep, ConstantPain and Job Joad
gottablast888

gottablast888

Student
Apr 15, 2022

All of this. Especially "others have it worse". Reminding me that the world is cruel and unjust doesnt make me want to stay here. imo there is something really selfish about getting off on thinking about how others have it worse. Like "thank God thats not me" because they only live in their own body, its all they feel, they dont care about the pain inside someone elses body

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I ABSOLUTELY can't bear it when people can't empathise with those who are ACTUALLY in pain. It's bad enough that they would try and deny me my own choice to die- and I- mercifully don't have such extreme pain. I think it's simlpy inhumane that they don't consider what it would be like to live life as you experience it.

All that said- if your illness is incurable- are you able to get assisted suicide? After all- it's only medical professionals that need to support you for that. It's no one elses business. I'm so sorry life and people have treated you so cruely.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I loathe pro-lifers so much it generally gives me fatigue simply thinking about it—never mind trying to speak to them; I do not so much as glance in their direction.
It was really hard being in the psych ward last, where these sayings are conventional and even has calm as I am, I was still treated roughly. They certainly become agitated that I wasn't changing by force.

aticeret

aticeret

Jan 23, 2023
Why the fuck should we care about other people, may I ask? Society has failed us, suicide is nothing but a systemic issue. Most so-called "empaths" flinch or "put their boundaries" when this topic arises, mainly because they don't give a shit. Oh, there is another response! "Go see a therapist"! A therapist is there for you your money.

On a related note, I loathe "therapy talk". Bastard of a corporate hellscape we live in.

Quote from this article:

Lucy, 29 and from Kentucky, had a friend who repeatedly insisted on dictating meetups in the name of self-care. "When we would make plans, they would change them the day before," she says. "Trying to reschedule and rearrange events would be met with 'The plan has changed. We're going to do [alternative activity]. I'm setting a boundary.'"

If Lucy tried to protest, she says, her friend would accuse her of being pushy, which ultimately made her reluctant to make plans out of fear of coming off as "demanding" or "toxic."

So much for the modern therapy lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: ConstantPain
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Pro-lifers tend to either be driven by hate or ignorance, honestly there is no need to interact with such people. They only repeat the same drivel and campaign for abuse of suicidal people, so there is nothing to gain from speaking with them. Your pain must be very intense for it to hurt you even with painkillers so I hope that you find some comfort from it. This society will unfortunately continue to blindly restrict suicide for a multitude of reasons, all of which come from collective selfishness. I really hope things change soon.