ravenx

ravenx

dead.
Sep 9, 2024
I'm really confused because I tried to do all there is word by word but haven't been able to do it well. I did get injured though, after partial hanging, but only got to pass out for a while (the rope didn't break or anything, and no one was home)

Any other threads that could go more into detail? I'm looking for partial hanging as my ideal way to go. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Davey40210 and Adûnâi
Old

Old

Student
Apr 25, 2024
If partial isn't working and you have tried literally everything, maybe the method isn't for you. Some people's anatomy doesn't favor partial. Hope you find your answer.

Reactions: ravenx
allKae

allKae

die
Jan 14, 2024
Well... you could try to lose strength to be able to perform the partial, then you wouldn't be able to get up and leave it the way it is to achieve what you want. I don't think it's easy, after all, I've already failed with this method.
You could research more in the megathreads topics, there are a lot of people helping those who want to use this method. be happy and find peace.

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I'm really confused because I tried to do all there is word by word but haven't been able to do it well. I did get injured though, after partial hanging, but only got to pass out for a while (the rope didn't break or anything, and no one was home)

Any other threads that could go more into detail? I'm looking for partial hanging as my ideal way to go. Thank you.
You woke up with the rope around your neck in the same position?

ravenx

ravenx

dead.
Sep 9, 2024
You woke up with the rope around your neck in the same position?
yeah but it left a mark in my neck, i think it's because I didn't do it right like adjusting it well enough. i have the proper equipment now.

A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
Well... you could try to lose strength to be able to perform the partial, then you wouldn't be able to get up and leave it the way it is to achieve what you want. I don't think it's easy, after all, I've already failed with this method.
You could research more in the megathreads topics, there are a lot of people helping those who want to use this method. be happy and find peace.
Sorry, where are those helping in megathreads? I haven't seen those, though not really thinking clearly right now