• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Hi everyone,

I know there's plenty of people here that tried partial suspension hanging and didn't get the desired results.

Well, everyone fails because they forget to hold their breath. This is actually very important because if you don't do that, you will just start hyperventilating in an attempt to feel your brain oxygen.

A simple experiment for you all: tie a slip knot (noose knot) on a rope or, what I used, a bathrobe belt. Put it around your neck as high up as possible, just below the chin. Tighten the rope, making sure that the know is perfectly behind your neck. Exhale fully and take a deep breath and hold it. Then immediately pull the rope upwards, above your head with one hand, and pinch your nose with the other hand while keeping your lips closed.
If done right, you should start to spasm. This could also lead to very, very brief loss of consciousness, however I don't have any evidence of that since I had nobody to verify that for me.
Try this while standing up if you don't believe me.

Although I'm not keen on partial hanging (I prefer full suspension hanging), I believe this is an important finding and so I decided to share it with this community.

Let me know your thoughts :)

• Love
Reactions: TaffyFlounder, promapicide, die_young and 13 others
Y

youpi

Jul 4, 2024
I'm not sure why you're doing this thread but a lot of people have said that you don't choose to "not hold your breath", it's survival instincts kicking in.

Reactions: RABITIA, Zhendou, pulleditnearlyoff and 2 others
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
I'm not sure why you're doing this thread but a lot of people have said that you don't choose to "not hold your breath", it's survival instincts kicking in.
But it helps in understanding how a successful partial hanging works. It's one step closer to achieving the goal, potentially. Also, if you hold your breath for long enough you will see results, meanwhile many people don't get any results. I get that you will release your nose after like 10 seconds or so, but my point still stands.

Reactions: Zhendou and iset res
Y

youpi

Jul 4, 2024
Well if you hold your breath for long enough you don't even need to hang yourself :ahhha:

Seems to me you're just being a smart-ass. And not helping, adding to that.

Reactions: berko, maka, RABITIA and 2 others
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Well if you hold your breath for long enough you don't even need to hang yourself :ahhha:

Seems to me you're just being a smart-ass. And not helping, adding to that.
Damn, you're hurting my feelings there. Have you tried the experiment, before judging me? You might not appreciate my insights, but if someone else out there does, then that's a good thing. I know I'd have liked to have this knowledge years ago when I was crazy about partial hanging. If you got nothing to say, just keep quiet.

Reactions: ToMoveOn, iset res and GuessWhosBack
holdmyhand

holdmyhand

ignorance is bliss
May 13, 2024
So I decided to try this standing up and it really does work! I wasn't to hold my breath for long due to SI but I already started feeling very faint about 5 seconds in and I got to the verge of hitting unconsciousness only a few seconds later whilst having slight body spasms, still tugging on the rope. Thanks for this!!

Reactions: lachrymost and Evelyn Lane
4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Experienced
Feb 11, 2024
Hi everyone,

I know there's plenty of people here that tried partial suspension hanging and didn't get the desired results.

Well, everyone fails because they forget to hold their breath. This is actually very important because if you don't do that, you will just start hyperventilating in an attempt to feel your brain oxygen.

A simple experiment for you all: tie a slip knot (noose knot) on a rope or, what I used, a bathrobe belt. Put it around your neck as high up as possible, just below the chin. Tighten the rope, making sure that the know is perfectly behind your neck. Exhale fully and take a deep breath and hold it. Then immediately pull the rope upwards, above your head with one hand, and pinch your nose with the other hand while keeping your lips closed.
If done right, you should start to spasm. This could also lead to very, very brief loss of consciousness, however I don't have any evidence of that since I had nobody to verify that for me.
Try this while standing up if you don't believe me.

Although I'm not keen on partial hanging (I prefer full suspension hanging), I believe this is an important finding and so I decided to share it with this community.

Let me know your thoughts :)

This is my method for partial…

• Informative
Reactions: lunar echo, Evelyn Lane and Xe-
chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
thank you for this! ive been struggling with trying to do it properly lol. always pressed on my jugulars not my carotid arteries. ill be trying this next time :)

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
thank you for this! ive been struggling with trying to do it properly lol. always pressed on my jugulars not my carotid arteries. ill be trying this next time :)
Glad you found this of use. To compress the carotid arteries you just have to put more pressure, that's all really. Your throat will definitely hurt from this, but it is the only way. Remember to place the noose high up.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if this will definitely help in a partial suspension hanging attempt. I posted this as a little experiment of how it should go, ideally. Because you're not putting enough pressure, you can still breathe from your airway (this doesn't happen if you were to do full suspension hanging).

Anyway, hope you make good use of this knowledge and if you find any new insight on partial suspension hanging, please share with us. All the best to you :)

• Love
Reactions: chronicdissosiation
S

sometimesoon

Student
Jul 9, 2024
This is my method for partial…

I have tried the fainting without a rope and it is quite effective and I can see how it would work except for one thing. How do you get the rope around your neck as you stand up again. You are half way toward collapsing and fixing the rope takes some care.

On the otherhand if you crouch on a stool with the noose on already - it might work

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
When I was hanging I never payed attention to my breath, I didn´d even realise that I am not able to breathe. Unconscousness comes within 5 to 15 second and this is long bevore the urge to breathe starts.

In my opinion partial hanging is less succesfull (in therms of death) than full hanging for the following reasons:

1. The pressure to the neck is not defined, it depends on how you sit, hang or lie. This makes it difficult to pass out and you may get an exploding head feeling. Full suspension effects more than enaugh pressure and you cannot reduce this pressure intentionally.

2. You can stop suspension hanging as long as you are conscious and it needs a strong will not to stand up when you feel unconsciousness coming. I tried full hanging by lifting my feet off the ground und it was very hard to keep my feet up when I started to feel dizzy.

3. Even when you black out you can free yourself in a state of semi-consciousness. A friend of me hanged himself partial, passed out and found himself lying on the ground. He was obviously moving so violently that his neckmuscles were severe injured.

I guess many people who choose partial because they want to reduce the force to neck, but no pain no gain.

Reactions: Evelyn Lane
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
I want to post an update about this. I forgot to mention that when you're doing partial suspension hanging if you feel like your head is about to explode and feel pressure behind the eyes, it means you're not applying enough pressure on the noose.
Also, I want to say that when you do partial suspension hanging you will notice that you start breathing louder and louder: the louder you breathe, the better you've compressed your carotid arteries. Enduring this air hunger is uncomfortable (one of the reasons why I prefer full suspension hanging instead). Partial suspension hanging is therefore a very loud and noisy method and not at all quiet (unless you can miraculously hold your breath all the way through).

I don't know what happens if you can endure this air hunger, if you will pass out from this or not, because I haven't had the opportunity to test this out. If anyone has experience with this and managed to pass out from this, you're welcome to share your findings.

Reactions: Zhendou and LeoSS