peachchildtenshi

peachchildtenshi

life
Apr 6, 2023
today I had to bury my newborn premature kitten that was struggling to continue on living,
it was weak and was not even able to move their limbs, and could only open their eyes so slightly.
this wasnt my first time burying cats, or watching my cats die, but for some reason it just really hits me.
I had hope for the kitten and tried to save it and do my best, I brought it to its first sunlight and it opened its eyes to me,
while it was suffering , and while it was struggling to breathe, to survive.
but.. only afterwards did it ... die.

why did... god. gave it life.. yet take it away so quickly..
why even, go through all the suffering, when it will all just falls down to nothing,
im sorry.. i couldnt save you..

• Hugs
Reactions: R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Had similar experience with two kittens recently but I can't let myself feel bad anymore in general. I suffered enough.

And yeah, makes you think right? All these lives are prone to suffering and no one escapes their mortal bodies.
Humans being able to see this still choose to be ignorant and blind. Just so they can enjoy their own lives here and there while they still can.

It sucks. If humans were smart and empathetic we wouldn't be born, ever. But we are just like animals in the end, slaves to our impulses.

• Love
Reactions: peachchildtenshi