mittymittens

mittymittens

let's make it quick, ok?
Jun 11, 2023
tldr: my former best friend SA'ed me in the summer, nearly a year later i realize it was SA, came forward to it to an old best friend, he ended up dropping me and is still friends with her.

now recently i told a mutual friend of my SA'er, the truth because he asked for it because he wanted to know the truth behind my falling out with her— as he felt she was spreading lies abt me,

i decided it was time for me just to come out ab it to him, so i did. i don't know if he believes me all i know he said that "she may be emotional and it may take time for her to be normal again"

i remember just telling him a lot on text that i cried, i knew he felt bad. in the morning i tell him "if she ever says anything similar or something related to that, tell me"

he didn't really respond i don't know if he decided to take her side like my old best friend, or if he's just processing it.

i hope he believes me, i don't know why my old best friend did that to me and if he does this to me too should i just stay quiet forever now?

why do people believe the SA'er but never the victim. especially my own friends

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, CTB Dream, InaudibleEcho and 2 others
W

Why Me?

Experienced
Apr 5, 2022
For their own selfish reasons. They don't care about the truth, or what's right or wrong, if it's going to negatively affect a relationship they want to keep.

Reactions: deomlez
InaudibleEcho

InaudibleEcho

Oh, it’s a reasonable sacrifice
Jun 23, 2023
Whenever people hear someone they're friends with is a bad person, they just deny it because they don't want to end the friendship, which is stupid and kinda selfish. I will never understand people who value staying friends with a bad person over your own morals.

On an unrelated note, I like your pfp :)

mittymittens

mittymittens

let's make it quick, ok?
Jun 11, 2023
Whenever people hear someone they're friends with is a bad person, they just deny it because they don't want to end the friendship, which is stupid and kinda selfish. I will never understand people who value staying friends with a bad person over your own morals.

On an unrelated note, I like your pfp :)
me either it's honestly the worst. i just thought my best friend wouldn't choose someone else like that over me. also ty !! i love ur pfp too! crk fans <3

Reactions: InaudibleEcho
cicadafriend

cicadafriend

Jun 13, 2023
Damn. Whenever I come across threads or comments like these, it feels gut wrenching. I'm going through pretty much the exact same thing OP. To experience that is one thing, to be abandoned because of it is a whole other pain. My pms are open if you ever need to talk <3 and best of luck to you

• Love
Reactions: soft-flower345
mittymittens

mittymittens

let's make it quick, ok?
Jun 11, 2023
Damn. Whenever I come across threads or comments like these, it feels gut wrenching. I'm going through pretty much the exact same thing OP. To experience that is one thing, to be abandoned because of it is a whole other pain. My pms are open if you ever need to talk <3 and best of luck to you
ahh i am so sorry u go through something similar and i'll PM u ^^