• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

stupidhuman

Apr 18, 2024
I feel like Nr. 1 thing that makes me "happy" and less suicidal is money (what a messed up neurological system I know).

I wonder why I am not rich by now.

"I don't care anymore" apparently doesn't mean: "I don't care, might as well take big risks in life without anxiety/doubt"
in my head.

That sucks. I guess "I don't care anymore" is simply a lie then and/or doesn't portrait the true meaning of what I actually want to say ?

I swear, why do I tend to hesitate and be anxious about anything career wise ?

I could just create OnlyFans or do any other crazy idea to become rich but there's always something that doesn't let me move into ANY DIRECTION AT ALL. I GET SUICIDAL THOUGHTS WHENEVER I THINK OF WHAT TO BECOME. I AM 27 FOR FUCKS SAKE.

I don't think it means I am tired of life but something else I guess. Maybe the fact that I realize the Fact that my brain isn't capable to achieve what I want ?

Having DAILY suicidal ideation to end my own fucking life is apparently "ok within the realm of my brain" but working hard and smart and consequently to become rich (step by step or fast by luck) is something that my brain CAN NOT DO AND ALWAYS STARTS THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE AND/OR SUICIDE ?!?
I FUCKING HATE MY SUBHUMAN GPT1 VERSION BRAIN

USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, rozeske, davidtorez and 2 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
The fact that you still want to try and do something puts you ahead of plenty of people. People who blame the world for their choice to give up.

The thing is, it's really hard to succeed, especially if your goal is just to make money. It's not necessarily that your brain isn't capable. What happens to me - and others - is that we freeze and don't do things because doing things could result in failure. As long as you don't try, you can hang onto it as a possibility: hope. That could be what's happening to you a bit.

It's annoying advice, but you've got to start with smaller steps/goals and feel good when you get there. Getting a job, starting to learn a skill, taking the next step, etc. For something like OF - not saying I recommend that - it might be learning about video editing or social media outreach. Jumping straight to success is too stressful for anyone.

And you aren't messed up for wanting money! Money can mean safety, stability, independence (actual freedom), etc. Money might be evil but wanting money is not inherently bad imo.

Reactions: davidtorez
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Those that have the greatest financial success care about that success. The not caring attitude is handy when looking at possible side effects or collateral damage of that success.
They keep their eye on the goal the whole time.

Reactions: secondaryinfertiliy
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I could just create OnlyFans or do any other crazy idea to become rich
Yeah, most people on OnlyFans are far from rich. Being rich doesn't really come down to hard work. I think this quote from WTNV says it best:
Now there are three ways to get rich.
The first is generational wealth. That's when your relatives give you money, and then you pretend you earned it, and get angry and defensive when anyone points out that no you didn't. This is the most common way to get money, and anyone you meet who is rich probably at least got some money from their relatives even though they will loudly and angrily tell you they didn't until you have to ask them to leave the party.
The second is crime. Crime is a great way to get money, because a lot of people have too much money, and you don't have enough. Even a child can see the way to balance that equation. And you aren't a child, are you? Are you? Are you a child? Are you five years old today? Is it your birthday today and you've gone around the sun five big times? Good for you! Happy birthday, little one.
The third is sheer luck. This is the rarest, but it does sometimes happen. People who get their money through luck will be even more defensive than the generational wealth people, and will probably yammer on at you about how many hours they worked and how no one gave them a break or some made up junk like that. Luck doesn't make you interesting, unfortunately. It just makes you lucky.
Your chances of ever becoming rich are very low, even if you are smart and work hard.