• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
The RPA score for reliability of SN mentioned here or in other sources is 7 or 8. But why is it lower compared to DDMAPh (10) or N (10).
It does not make sense, when both crucially recommend a prescription anti emetic. Also vomiting can occur regardless, if one did take the right anti emetic.
I would give the 10/10 reliability to the Nitrogen Gas Method with a medical grade full face mask.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
The RPA score for reliability of SN mentioned here or in other sources is 7 or 8. But why is it lower compared to DDMAPh (10) or N (10).
It does not make sense, when both crucially recommend a prescription anti emetic. Also vomiting can occur regardless, if one did take the right anti emetic.
I would give the 10/10 reliability to the Nitrogen Gas Method with a medical grade full face mask.
Your point is ?

• Informative
Reactions: Lady Laudanum, CelestialDiana, SonicFan1994 and 1 other person
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I'm very sceptical, especially with so many sellers now making a 100x markup on a legal product.

I really don't get the hype. It's slow, unreliable and there is so much misinformation and myths about now.

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I'm very sceptical, especially with so many sellers now making a 100x markup on a legal product.

I really don't get the hype. It's slow, unreliable and there is so much misinformation and myths about now.
If there is a demand then there is sellers willing to scalp the market, doesn't matter what industry or how depressing or depraved it may be if people will buy it then people will sell it to those individuals and sell at high prices if they can get away with it. If people are desperate or hyped up they will buy it. I know it's not the same subject but Look at what happened with prime drinks.

I don't disagree with the hype but Sn is seen as close to N for some. Granted it's no where near as reliable or peaceful. But it's all some people have.

persimmon

persimmon

Student
Jan 21, 2024
They score higher because they've been used officially in MAID under controlled circumstances so it's a much larger sample size and the data is more reliable. The data on SN is more piecemeal - some studies, some observational, lots of anecdotal.

• Informative
Reactions: kvsvenky100, Lady Laudanum, Acritarch and 2 others
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021

I am afraid of that method SN failing. Though it's rare actually. AND failed cases are because of people intervene and send them to the hospital.

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
I am afraid of that method SN failing. Though it's rare actually. AND failed cases are because of people intervene and send them to the hospital.
I also think that most of them fail because they were either found too early, called for help themselves or simply didn't use a good SN or didn't use enough SN.

Even with much less SN you would probably die but it would take longer, that's my understanding.

Imprisoned

Imprisoned

Oblivion
Jan 10, 2024

Please kindly elaborate on your second paragraph. Do you mean it's actually painful, like regular salt poisoning? The PPH is saying it's in the clear so idk..

Reactions: kvsvenky100
tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
Please kindly elaborate on your second paragraph. Do you mean it's actually painful, like regular salt poisoning? The PPH is saying it's in the clear so idk..
SN will most likely give you some discomfort before you pass out, but it's nothing compared to drowning or choking to death from hanging.
And it's at least as reliable as partial hanging or night-night method, both of which are reported to have failed with brain damage or a coma for some people.
The reason for the ""hype"" is that it's much easier to execute than most other methods once you make the extra preparations to get things right, like the additional medicine you'll need.
But it wouldn't be hard to get and there wouldn't be articles written about it and people prosecuted for distributing it if it didn't work.

Reactions: kvsvenky100
J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
Yes there's pain. Sounds like really good painkillers would help with this method. Here are some SN accounts, some with more detail than others. Some peaceful, some not~
SN will most likely give you some discomfort before you pass out, but it's nothing compared to drowning or choking to death from hanging.
And it's at least as reliable as partial hanging or night-night method, both of which are reported to have failed with brain damage or a coma for some people.
The reason for the ""hype"" is that it's much easier to execute than most other methods once you make the extra preparations to get things right, like the additional medicine you'll need.
But it wouldn't be hard to get and there wouldn't be articles written about it and people prosecuted for distributing it if it didn't work.
I have searched and searched for any reports of somebody being brain-dead after a failed partial hanging attempt because they did it wrong. Or even if the rope broke.

It's always because somebody found them within first 10-15 minutes and tried to save them.

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
Yes there's pain. Sounds like really good painkillers would help with this method. Here are some SN accounts, some with more detail than others. Some peaceful, some not~

I have searched and searched for any reports of somebody being brain-dead after a failed partial hanging attempt because they did it wrong. Or even if the rope broke.

It's always because somebody found them within first 10-15 minutes and tried to save them.
Not all of those unsuccessful cases you linked reported pain (not to mention other case reports like PPH, which concluded that it's a peaceful method), some said it was peaceful.

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
So pain is not guaranteed. A normal painkiller should work fine if you do get a headache or flu-like symptoms.

J

JenX

Jun 24, 2024
Flu like symptoms… Have you read what happens to your cells when you take SN? A poison? I'm not denying that some people go peacefully but I'm telling you it's only because they had really good drugs.

tary

tary

Experienced
Jul 3, 2022
That's simply not true, it seems to vary between people whether they get pain, but it's not guaranteed to happen even without additional drugs. And slight stomach pain or headache is "flu-like symptoms", and not some extreme suffering that you should not take SN over.

Reactions: malevolentdiety