• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

home

home

Sep 10, 2022
I understand the food part is so you absorb it and it passes through the stomach more quickly, but is there a reason you're not supposed to drink water (besides for ae) either? Water passes through the stomach in about 15 or so minutes so would it be alright to just stop drinking about half an hour before sn?

Reactions: jodes2
M

mjosjueiowl

Jul 15, 2022
I don't know the exact answer, but it doesn't make much sense indeed. Moreover sn doesn't seem like a good way at all.
Fasting, long reparations, horrible taste, risk of vomiting, relatively slow onset of effects.
I would not choose that way.
Somebody please change my mind.

Reactions: wszuq, Hollowillow and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people โค๏ธ
Aug 28, 2022
I don't know the exact answer, but it doesn't make much sense indeed. Moreover sn doesn't seem like a good way at all.
Fasting, long reparations, horrible taste, risk of vomiting, relatively slow onset of effects.
Personally I don't mind fasting, I don't eat much anyway. It's only half an hour of unpleasantness, could be a lot worse

Reactions: Tricondyla ledouxi and wszuq
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
I'm trying to see it as a cost benefit analysis thing. 20 mins vs a lifetime of pain. Even if it's 20 minutes of agony it's technically worth it for me.

Reactions: wszuq
scenery

scenery

Sep 18, 2022
Intaking it with more water would inhibit it from being fully absorbed before it triggers your vomit reflex. It also makes it easier for you to puke it out.
The risk of vomiting is mitigated by a dopamine-blocking antiemetic. What worries me is the taste since I'm pretty picky with foods to begin with, though based on my research it seems like it would be drinking a concentrated shot of seawater. It would knock you out in less than half an hour and work its effects slowly, so I just need to make sure I wouldn't be interrupted for a couple hours max.

Last edited:
Reactions: diyCTB, wszuq and Lawliet
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Agreed, which way then?

Reactions: wszuq
Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
.I understand the food part is so you absorb it and it passes through the stomach more quickly, but is there a reason you're not supposed to drink water (besides for ae) either? Water passes through the stomach in about 15 or so minutes so would it be alright to just stop drinking about half an hour before sn?
You need to fast for at least 8 hours before and stop drinking liquids 2 hours before just like you have to before surgery. It's based on the same guidelines in order to be safe. Your stomach has to be empty. If you eat anything or drink water right before, it will increase your chances of vomiting and choking on your vomit once you pass out.

• Informative
Reactions: diyCTB, madebrief, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
home

home

Sep 10, 2022
You need to fast for at least 8 hours before and stop drinking liquids 2 hours before just like you have to before surgery. It's based on the same guidelines in order to be safe. Your stomach has to be empty. If you eat anything or drink water right before, it will increase your chances of vomiting and choking on your vomit once you pass out.
good to know! thank you

M

mjosjueiowl

Jul 15, 2022
Agreed, which way then?
Inert gases seem pretty good. Equipment needed, but no long preparation. Unconsciousness within 1 minute, death in 8 mins.

Pentobarbital would be great if it was available from reliable sources.

S

SimchaJ

Sep 15, 2022
To be sure, choking on vomit can be a sure way to go, albeit not a pleasant one. Plenty of rock stars have died from this.

Aspiration pneumonia may result, which can be deadly. I almost died of that when I overdosed on Tylenol.

Last edited:
๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
To be sure, choking on vomit can be a sure way to go, albeit not a pleasant one. Plenty of rock stars have died from this.

Aspiration pneumonia may result, which can be deadly.

Aspiration pneumonia may result, which can be deadly.
To be sure, choking on vomit can be a sure way to go, albeit not a pleasant one.
Plenty of rock stars have died from this.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Pentobarbital would be great if it was available from reliable sources.
Technically, many of the things you mentioned about SN also apply to pentobarbital: risk of vomiting, foul taste, relatively slow loss of consciousness. Pentobarbital would still be superior since it doesn't have the other physical side effects. But I think the psychological challenge of waiting would be the hardest bit and that applies to both methods.