PeterThePizzaGuy55

PeterThePizzaGuy55

I Like Pizza
Feb 20, 2023
I cry right in front of my mother, just now, and she does nothing but continue to drink. Why does she not care? I don't understand. I put in my status on sites that I am upset and not a single person I know messages me. I scream for help in a dark room and recieve no answer. It hurts so much. I'm ready to sleep forever and save myself from this HORRID love-less society.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Shivali, chloramine and 8 others
assisted

assisted

šŸ„
Jul 7, 2022
i care. we care. i don't know what's wrong with them. you deserve better. we all do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, LittleBlackCat, AllMyDreams and 5 others
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Im extremely sorry that you have to deal with the cruelty of life. It must hurt endlessly. Unfortunately, the truth is that people don't care and will never will. They are too self centred towards themselves. However, we care, atleast I do for your wellbeing. Feel free to DM me anytime you want to. Take care of yourself and I wish you the best!

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, PeterThePizzaGuy55 and shalashaska
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that so many people are incredibly self centered and only care about what directly affects themselves. I believe that you cannot trust and rely on people and this is just the way that things are. We exist in such a cruel world where there is simply no real relief from the suffering that this life brings and at least to me it's always for the best to be alone as being around others very often just leads to more problems.

Reactions: PeterThePizzaGuy55