StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
As the title suggest why? Sorry if the question sounds really rude.

For me, it's the same thing again and again. I'm just too scared to do it right now, nor am I fully committed to doing so. For now, I'm just trying whatever the fuck I can do to improve anything. My hygiene certainly got better, and I actually do make an effort to take care of myself just out of habit from forcing myself to do it, but aside from that, nothing socially or anything that I can be truly happy off.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cakeisalie, etherealspring, JealousOfTheElderly and 7 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Only because I haven't taken myself out, yet. Working towards it. I'm not still here because I have some great contribution to society I have yet to make, that's for sure. And there's no "grand plan" some mythical deity still has for me, either.

• Love
Reactions: StaticCryBabye
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
I'm here because satanic forces feast on misery. They won't let you succeed. They won't let you die. They give you just enough to keep you alive and in pain.

If life gets to the point of CTB, they find a way to extend your life. If you're life starts going in a very positive direction, they'll take your money, crush your health, and destroy your friends.

There's some evil, evil people in the world. Unfortunately, they really enjoy beating the crap out of me. They want me sick, poor, and disabled. I pray every day for God to remove them from my life......to no avail.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, Unknown21, l1f31spa1n and 1 other person
T

TinyGuy

Aug 30, 2024
I feel like I am not ready yet and I kinda feel guilty that I will make some people sad

• Love
Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly, LifeQuitter, Daydream Believer and 2 others
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
Still here cuz no secured method as of now. Once I get a way out everything will roll, and I'll see how it will go. 🙏

• Love
Reactions: FERAL_FRENZY, Olek Messier 87, Daydream Believer and 1 other person
yariousvamp

yariousvamp

Misanthrope vampire
Sep 8, 2024
The only reason why I'm still here is because guns are illegal, and I'm quite scared of failing and ending up disabled, my previous attempted failed but they weren't too violent.

And I'm planning my next attempt, but I simply can't because my grandmother lives with me and I don't want to be the reason she gets a heart attack or dies if she sees me bleeding, I'm waiting until she visits her son or something, and then maybe I'll attempt again.

• Love
Reactions: Daydream Believer and StaticCryBabye
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
It's just sorta one of those things that allow you to take a break from things or other friend groups to just see how other people are doing that may feel the same way as you do. I like information I can get here, share, people to observe or just interact with. I end up fixating on the site for a week until I drop it for a year. Basically has been my journey with this so far

• Love
Reactions: Daydream Believer and StaticCryBabye
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Cut ass fentanyl and high tolerance, that's the real real. I'd be long gone.

• Love
Reactions: StaticCryBabye
27ClubSoon

27ClubSoon

Potential Former Person
Aug 21, 2024
I don't want to spread my grief to the people that still care for me

• Love
Reactions: Olek Messier 87, l1f31spa1n and StaticCryBabye
C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
I don't really know... I try to answer that question but I can't find a good answer.

• Love
Reactions: Cakeisalie, Olek Messier 87 and Daydream Believer
SilentSuicidal

SilentSuicidal

Jun 4, 2022
I really don't know, and I hate it

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Because all my previous attempts failed. And the PTSD from surviving them paralyzed me from CTB for years. I finally feel truly ready to attempt again, and I feel confident that this will be the end for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daydream Believer and divinemistress36
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
My mom's still alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cakeisalie, onelastgame and Daydream Believer
sadidiot0328

sadidiot0328

I feel like I died long ago
Jun 1, 2023
My mom and my pets mostly. Ever since I learned cats and dogs grieve and become depressed when their owner passes I couldnt do it. My mom also told me I was the only family she really had (my dads family took my dads side in the divorce and my moms side treats her poorly). She also struggles with mental health and has told me she'd have no reason to live if I was gone. I couldnt do that to her. Especially not after what she told me and what she had been through. I dont want her to suffer another heartbreak or loss because of my actions.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cakeisalie, DrearyAsh348, JealousOfTheElderly and 3 others
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Mostly just by choice right now, I don't wish to leave yet. If I did wish to leave, I do imagine my cat and my mom would be two large motivators in staying.

She also struggles with mental health and has told me she'd have no reason to live if I was gone. I couldnt do that to her.
This is so similar to my situation. My mom has told me that she'd have nothing to live for if I was gone, and I also can't handle my cat grieving me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly, sadidiot0328 and LifeQuitter
xXZombieSoulXxx

xXZombieSoulXxx

Jan 20, 2024

For me, it's the same thing again and again. I'm just too scared to do it right now, nor am I fully committed to doing so. For now, I'm just trying whatever the fuck I can do to improve anything. My hygiene certainly got better, and I actually do make an effort to take care of myself just out of habit from forcing myself to do it, but aside from that, nothing socially or anything that I can be truly happy off.
I don't know
I want to find a place were i could find peace and happiness. I have been in a lot of places. But as time goes by I am starting to think that no matter what part of the world I go, I will always be lonely. I don't know where to go anymore. I think I just maybe shouldn't be anywhere.

Reactions: Cakeisalie and LifeQuitter
A

anonymous101101

Jun 29, 2024
I don't want to hurt my dad. He means so much to me and he already blames himself for my brother's suicide.

I've also been in several situations where I should have died and didn't. I'm afraid it's a possibility that I'm trapped in my own life.

Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly and LifeQuitter
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Scared of becoming a vegetable from a failed suicide attempt

Reactions: anonymous101101, xanax-heart:3, Yavannah and 3 others
M

MrHastatti

Feb 4, 2024
That tiny hope that somehow things will get better. Its pretty illogical and I realize that yet it still somehow stops me

Reactions: LifeQuitter and ThatStateOfMind
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
Honestly I don't really know. I guess I'm just waiting for a better opportunity and a place where I can do it without someone I know finding me

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Daydream Believer
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
That tiny hope that somehow things will get better. Its pretty illogical and I realize that yet it still somehow stops me
I have that same hope too

Reactions: Daydream Believer
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
My primary reason is my partner. We've been together for over 10 years. A couple years ago his mother died. She was his last family member. I don't want to leave him stranded and alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly and divinemistress36
C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
I still have a little bit of hope left in me. And I wanna see through a few more events before I make my decision on whether to ctb.

• Love
Reactions: StaticCryBabye and ThatStateOfMind
hopscotch

hopscotch

i am so good at not being very good its crazy
May 6, 2023
because im a coward

Reactions: LifeQuitter and AbsurdAbyss
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
making sure i'll die and never recover - i don't want to waste my only chance at leaving to end up worse.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
S

skylight7

Aug 16, 2024

I don't have access to SN, which is what seems to be one of the best methods in terms of having a relatively peaceful exit. I'm in the US, and it doesn't seem possible to obtain out here. Also, I don't have access to or own a fire arm. So that is out of the question. Other options are jumping but I don't like heights or how public it is. Lastly, there is hanging, which seems what I might settle upon should things not get better for me. I need to learn more about the hanging method first though.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Waiting for my Dad to go first but I suspect fear of failing attempt and fear of an attempt itself may well hold me back when the time comes.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: StaticCryBabye and Unknown21
Olek Messier 87

Olek Messier 87

Student
Sep 1, 2024
Hampered by cowardice and hope; torn between the ups and downs, as simple as that, but I've gotten almost completely rid of it now.

B

brokeandbroken

Paragon
Apr 18, 2023
Hope that there will be justice for the crimes committed against me. Short of that I wouldn't be.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish I wasn't, I should have ceased existing a while ago but really I never should have suffered at all, truly wish I could erase my existence, I wish eternal nothingness could bring me peace from the torment of existing but sadly I suffer instead, if it's up to me I never would have chose to be burdened with this existence, it's so painful how I cannot just choose to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep, to me existence just feels like a terrible mistake.

• Love
Reactions: Marco77 and StaticCryBabye