DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023

Or why not?

Please leave your thoughts below!

Historical:
The Internet was not completely original. IBM had a network of over 1000 computers by the time that the Internet reached a mere 100 computers, and the principle of using the phone network to send messages between computers was already over 25 years old by then.
Wait, I thought Bill Gates and Al Gore invented the internet?
šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜‰
One of my friend's was the lead on this

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dagyu, Jarni, Arachno and 3 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It's less and less a theory, but more and more like reality.

Of course, I don't take it literally seriously, but this theory shows problems that we already see.

Algorithms that decide what is displayed to us.
Ads at every fucking step.
Bot armies.
AI-generated content...etc.

The situation is not looking good.

Reactions: dagyu, thepiecessatup and Arachno
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

Or why not?

Please leave your thoughts below!

Historical:
The Internet was not completely original. IBM had a network of over 1000 computers by the time that the Internet reached a mere 100 computers, and the principle of using the phone network to send messages between computers was already over 25 years old by then.
Wait, I thought Bill Gates and Al Gore invented the internet?

šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜‰
One of my friend's was the lead on this

It is kind of ironic (and sus) that exactly you pose this question. There are two members where I heard rumors they might be AI. On FuneralCry I rule it out to 99% that she is an AI. But for you actually I am not fully sure anymore. How is it possible to post this much in all detail while having a job? I don't actually know how do you watch all the videos you send us links. Do you watch them on triple (3x) speed ? How is actually possible to know this much and to write it down afterwards? Especially while having job.

Edit: Lmao bro. I even used some AI detectors on your texts and they always say your texts are writen by a human. I really envy you. Your posts and also the research is exceptional. And I really wonder how high your IQ must be. Someone who belongs to the top 1% and at the same time being mass poster on a suicide forum. This does not occur that often.

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
FuneralCry is NOT AI. Period. Full stop. Drop the mic.