• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

august4you

august4you

planning to ctb asap
Nov 22, 2023
Hi like the question I've been asked by merchant why I'm buying it. I bought 2 50gram packages and I can't think of a good enough reason other than a simple sentence answer of as a food preservative. Is that good or what should I say? Any help would be good I don't want to lose this chance honestly

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
I guess you could just say you're curing meat or something? IDK. I'd think that'd be good enough.

Reactions: august4you
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
Yeah SN is used for meat preservation but nothing else AFAIK so it'd make the most sense to answer that

Reactions: august4you
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Yeah SN is used for meat preservation but nothing else AFAIK so it'd make the most sense to answer that
95≤% purity SN for curing meat? Less than 1% purity is used for curing meat.
A more viable excuse is to say you picked up a wood finishing hobby. That is a real thing. An SN source which is long gone by now specialized in selling different chemicals for wood finishing. Wood finishing is even in their site name.
To finish wood with SN, you'll need 95≤% purity SN.

S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
"Sodium nitrite is a safe and effective chemical used for the biological control of wastewater treatment. It helps maintain proper pH levels in wastewater, control sulfide odors, and reduces the demand for biological oxygen. The compound is also proven to be one of the most effective collectors of sulfur dioxide. Due to its odor-absorbing properties, and is used in deodorizers for carpets, refrigerators, and garbage containers. It is even used in the agricultural industry as a buffer to maintain the pH levels of rumens and alleviate butterfat depressions due to diets low in fiber and to aid in fiber digestibility. In the poultry industry, sodium nitrite is used to maintain electrolyte balance, improve tolerance to heat stress, and improve eggshell quality."

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Try to buy SN lab uses, it has a higher purity, try chemical companies in your country if possible.